Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About making sockets in talismans

Discussion on About making sockets in talismans within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About making sockets in talismans

hi guys...

i didnt 2 soc my talismans when players could exploit some quest and make them2 soc very easy... now most of them have been patched and can only do 1 or 2 times per day >_>

is there any good way to make soc in talismans? like a quest that hasnt been patch or something?
dont tell me to buy items and use them cuz i cant aford that >_<

thanks for your coloboration =D
Old 01/03/2010, 21:42   #2

5bot used to allow you to use free items (bound), just since connecting on a proxy, client would tell the server that the item wasn't free, so it would allow socketing with them. too bad 5bot doesn't sell anymore. uh, hybrid sells jproxy, but i'm not sure if he has the same feature they did. i imagine he does though.
Old 01/03/2010, 21:57   #3

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepatitis B View Post
5bot used to allow you to use free items (bound), just since connecting on a proxy, client would tell the server that the item wasn't free, so it would allow socketing with them. too bad 5bot doesn't sell anymore. uh, hybrid sells jproxy, but i'm not sure if he has the same feature they did. i imagine he does though.
Hybrids proxy was shut down also...
Old 01/03/2010, 22:10   #4

JProxy was?
Old 01/03/2010, 22:15   #5

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepatitis B View Post
JProxy was?
Yup, the got a C&D from TQ.

Mind takin a look at my thread