Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who Looking for classic Source C#

Discussion on Who Looking for classic Source C# within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Who Looking for classic Source C#

Who looking for Source Classic full fixed
Max Level 130
no CPS
no BP
no Fan no tower
no Ninja old classes Only
Fixed Attack 100%
project system
vip system ..
have remote wh working ,remote repair items , remote compose items
1 vs 1 arena
pk team
last man
Flowers system points for reward
small war alone
Guild War
NPC for GW reward
and quests ..

MSG me or add Skype : Terror.dona
Old 09/24/2016, 09:14   #2

How about you press and stays away with your cancer.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/25/2016, 03:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaistheboss View Post
Who looking for Source Classic full fixed
Max Level 130
no CPS
no BP
no Fan no tower
no Ninja old classes Only
sounds good.

Quote:
Fixed Attack 100%
lmao, it's classic

Quote:
project system
will you dev it ?

Quote:
have remote wh working ,remote repair items , remote compose items
Not classic anymore

Quote:
1 vs 1 arena
pk team
last man
Flowers system points for reward
small war alone
Guild War
NPC for GW reward
and quests
binary features

Quote:
MSG me or add Skype : Terror.dona
the part of lough
Old 09/25/2016, 04:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by - D View Post
sounds good.

lmao, it's classic

will you dev it ?

Not classic anymore

binary features

the part of lough

i know it's but everything can change ..
i can remove remote wh it's help people for +1 and it's working .. but it's just for people who will donate for vip card or vip from vote

about attack i was mean about Trojan 1socket kill 2socket 2hit with stig .. 3hit without stig .. ofc with good + gear

that all ) sorry for my English i know it's bad .
Old 09/25/2016, 06:17   #5

I think there are several questions that need to be asked before you proceed with something like this. Firstly, who is going to maintain your server, and how much do you expect to pay for such services? Running a server can be very costly; especially when you can't program or maintain it yourself. There are development costs in adding features, fixing bugs, maintaining systems, controlling events, etc.

Secondly, how are you judging quality and whether you're being scammed or not? The market for these sources are all scams with exception to Pro4Never. Putting a request out like this is a huge red flag (which is why these threads are usually taken down, hint hint).

Thirdly, if you end up purchasing a source and trying to make money (as you stated "it's just for people who will donate for vip card or vip from vote"), why would the seller keep you in the picture when you have nothing to contribute? They could just make the money themselves without you as a costly middleman. Middlemen aren't good if they can't speak a common language well either. So, what's the objective here? What do you want to do and how are we supposed to help you in this? Would it not be easier (and less costly) to try working with a server / team that's already established? Just some things to think about before making any poor decisions.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2016, 05:52   #6

Quote:
i know it's but everything can change ..
everything can change itself, but coding
Old 09/27/2016, 08:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by - D View Post
everything can change itself, but coding
I think a more appropriate response would be that not everyone can teach themselves. Programming changes all the time, and that's why research and self-study are such important requirements. For many, programming is a huge struggle to keep up with and to keep improving on, and a lot of them don't make it over the first few hurtles. Unfortunately, it's the people whom don't give the effort and don't get when to give up. This is a case of that, when one person vastly underappreciates and underestimates the struggles of others, who thinks they can benefit off many people's works for a quick buck. He doesn't mean "everything can change" in terms of his improvement - he's speaking money. And it never works, which is my argument. Servers like that die within weeks, wasting everyone's time and a lot of money. It's just a scam for a quick buck off donations - he did say that himself: "it's just for people who will donate for vip card". That's why these types of threads are very discouraged, and a lot of the time considered spam.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2016, 14:05   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDaft View Post
I think a more appropriate response would be that not everyone can teach themselves. Programming changes all the time, and that's why research and self-study are such important requirements. For many, programming is a huge struggle to keep up with and to keep improving on, and a lot of them don't make it over the first few hurtles. Unfortunately, it's the people whom don't give the effort and don't get when to give up. This is a case of that, when one person vastly underappreciates and underestimates the struggles of others, who thinks they can benefit off many people's works for a quick buck. He doesn't mean "everything can change" in terms of his improvement - he's speaking money. And it never works, which is my argument. Servers like that die within weeks, wasting everyone's time and a lot of money. It's just a scam for a quick buck off donations - he did say that himself: "it's just for people who will donate for vip card". That's why these types of threads are very discouraged, and a lot of the time considered spam.
#Approved
Old 10/01/2016, 14:43   #9

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDaft View Post
I think there are several questions that need to be asked before you proceed with something like this. Firstly, who is going to maintain your server, and how much do you expect to pay for such services? Running a server can be very costly; especially when you can't program or maintain it yourself. There are development costs in adding features, fixing bugs, maintaining systems, controlling events, etc.

Secondly, how are you judging quality and whether you're being scammed or not? The market for these sources are all scams with exception to Pro4Never. Putting a request out like this is a huge red flag (which is why these threads are usually taken down, hint hint).

Thirdly, if you end up purchasing a source and trying to make money (as you stated "it's just for people who will donate for vip card or vip from vote"), why would the seller keep you in the picture when you have nothing to contribute? They could just make the money themselves without you as a costly middleman. Middlemen aren't good if they can't speak a common language well either. So, what's the objective here? What do you want to do and how are we supposed to help you in this? Would it not be easier (and less costly) to try working with a server / team that's already established? Just some things to think about before making any poor decisions.

yeah i agree with you but before that .. i'm from ******* egypt so paypal block can't take money if server run..
so i give up and i will sell it
and Server already Good not need many work..
Old 10/02/2016, 02:12   #10

Quote:
yeah i agree with you but before that .. i'm from ******* egypt so paypal block can't take money if server run..
lmao u aren't Egyptian
Old 10/02/2016, 06:26   #11

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
You cannot sell a publicly available source. That would be a scam. If you purchased a source from another community that was "complete" or "not need many work", then you were also scammed. That's what my previous post (SuperDaft) was pointing out. They're all based on the same publicly available source that keeps being "modified" and re-released.
Closed Thread