Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help please ! 5165 source.

Discussion on Help please ! 5165 source. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help please ! 5165 source.

Close Thread please ! thank you !
Old 12/24/2009, 19:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by [X]-Cape View Post
ok so i used 5165 source , made acc ,loged , bla bla bla everything was fine .After i restarted my pc i got this and i don`t know why :|
what must i do ?

Can't see the screenshot.
Take a bigger one please.
I maybe be able to help you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hi I need 5165 source act like Real Co 5165
09/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I need a A source 5165 that all skills is available specially rb char like nin-nin-nin counterKill and nin-war-nin reflect and more, and also the attack rates should be fair not like +8 set can 1 hit +12 set, and also maybe the client, I need to study to make it in 5200+ source. I love to trade it with my cofarmer account VIP i have use it for 5 days only. PM or contact me in skype :marlyandedsel
I need some help with my 5165 source..
03/16/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
It's a little bit confusing.. ok here it goes... I just recently decided to get into c# private servers, and I figured I'd start out with this 5165 one.. So here's the issue. When I first start the server up everything works great.. So I open up the solution in Visual C# Express, and if I attempt to rebuild the newestcoserver it succeeds... But if I take and just for example put a space anywhere in the code and immediately backspace it, changing nothing of course. I get about 97 errors and...
anyone know this? its from 5165 source
03/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
im looking anywhere in my source and i accidentally see this code and it all green text color. /*public static Main.AuthWorker.AuthInfo Authenticate(string User, string Password) { Main.AuthWorker.AuthInfo Info = new NewestCOServer.Main.AuthWorker.AuthInfo(); Info.Account = User; try { IniFile File = new IniFile("C:\\OldCODB\\Users\\" + User + ".usr"); string RealAccount =...
About 5165 source!
02/19/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I saw a lot of guides about how to make a pserver with 5165 source patch but.... I have a problem when i try to log in on my server.... simply....it doesn't log in................When I try to log in I get the message
[Help] 5165 source
12/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
When ever i try to start up my source it give me and error so i open up C# and see that the error is in NPC.cs and the error is this what do i do?