Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]5165 Server

Discussion on [REQUEST]5165 Server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]5165 Server

Can someone make me a 5165 server please? I give co-owner position

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] for a 5165 private server guide
04/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
i want to make a server and i dont care if its a 5165 or 5095 if thats right but i need a working guide on one
BIG REQUEST full guide for making a 5165 server up and running full
02/19/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hi guy i need sirieus help i want to start a own private server but dont know how can anybody make me a guide where i can find full info how to maken how to instal with working links of all programs clients regpage and patches i need plz can sombody help me:( i got nothing i want to start it dont know how it al work hopefull can sombody help me with it and make me a good easy guide for a 5165 server up and running wanne know from wat clien i have to start what program for making it...
[REQUEST]5165 Client Request Help/ Question
12/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hey yall its me TheLeGend Im Back in CO for a while but i gots a question ok so i have a 5165 Client im editing for a server but the only problem is that stupid-ass popup page that comes up the Conquer Online - Official Site - co.91.com one well i was just wondering how can i edit that site orrr how can i make it not popup anymore??? Thanks so Much, TheLeGend209
[Request]Help making a patch 5165 server none-hamachi
12/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello everyone =) I was wondering if someone could make a guide too help me get my server none-hamachi Im using a Linksys Model WRT54GS router if someone could show me how to forward the ports and which ip goes in my config.ini and which goes in my server.dat and the players server.dat Thank so much everyone for helping :handsdown: