Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auth Pack: Auth Request

Discussion on Auth Pack: Auth Request within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I know this pops up often, and I've searched everywhere for an answer, only to not get one. I've scanned over this site, as well as 4botters for an answer, and every one of them, didn't help.

I'm trying to run a 4267 server with source, and so far, this is the biggest issue. I've spent several days of scanning google for this one issue for several hours at a time now.

I've changed the IP from my server to everything from my Hamachi, my router, my default gateway, and my internal (I think that's the term).

The account in the table is set to a type of 2 and an auth of 1, as told in most of the threads. This is what I get when I attempt to log into the game

Quote:
Acc: 'username': server: 'servername' > IP: 'IP Address'
No quote marks however of course.

Any help would be most appreciated.

If you need any more information, feel free to ask for it.
Old 12/22/2009, 23:43   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Search for the name of the source you are using, and then read the thread where your source was released.

Unless you need the layout of the data packet itself in which case its in my wiki, although it sounds more like a problem with your source not the packet structure.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2009, 01:02   #3

I've already searched through all of the ways, and I'm using a CoFuture I do believe. They recommended making sure the ports were forwarded through my firewall, so I did that, then disabled the firewall altogether. I was asked to change the IP address, and I've used my internal, through the router, and a hamachi, same issue. I've changed it through the Servers table in Navicat, the server.dat for the client, and the guide asked me to change it in the database.cs. I've done everythign recommended, and still found no luck. The only thing I can think of, is this computer just hates this stuff, being 15 years old and all, btu I can run CO 2.0 decently enough (course, the events in TC prevent me from being in well... TC), so that shouldn't be an issue, at least too big of one.

I followed this guide here
HTML Code:
http://www.*************/forum/conquer-private-servers/5935-conquer-1-0source-patch-4267-a.html
Old 12/23/2009, 20:14   #4

Fixed this particular issue. I placed in a different port into the Server table, to 9960, instead of 9958. It allowed me to at least log-in, but it's not allowing me to make the character, and then get in, but, I'll figure that out soon I'm hoping, searching up the error now, but it seems that this particular source isn't very popular, and thus not exactly well used, but I'll find it nonetheless. And thanks anywho Korvacs
Old 12/23/2009, 20:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupOfTea View Post
Fixed this particular issue. I placed in a different port into the Server table, to 9960, instead of 9958. It allowed me to at least log-in, but it's not allowing me to make the character, and then get in, but, I'll figure that out soon I'm hoping, searching up the error now, but it seems that this particular source isn't very popular, and thus not exactly well used, but I'll find it nonetheless. And thanks anywho Korvacs
Search everywhere in the source for port numbers make sure the the auths are the same and that the gameserver is working. Also check your own firewalls.
Old 12/23/2009, 21:30   #6

Firewalls are disabled for the time being, both windows, and router. I'll check the source for the ports, and see what pops up.

The servers are auth 9960 and game 9958. Currently, the Game server is listed in the table "Servers" in my Conquer_Server database.
Old 12/23/2009, 21:32   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupOfTea View Post
Firewalls are disabled for the time being, both windows, and router. I'll check the source for the ports, and see what pops up.

The servers are auth 9960 and game 9958. Currently, the Game server is listed in the table "Servers" in my Conquer_Server database.
Try 9958 for the auth and 5816 for the game.
Old 12/23/2009, 22:16   #8

Those ports didn't work.
Old 12/23/2009, 22:17   #9

Those ports didn't work. changed them in the start.cs, and the tables.

Sorry for the double post, didn't think it'd do that.