Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UnknownMan

Discussion on UnknownMan within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
UnknownMan

Hello, is there anyone who would be able to help me with UnkownMan in a 5065 source, he's coded, just I cannot figure out how to get him to do a instant level for cps.

Tried using _client.GainExpBall(6000) and it didn't work, only gave 17% exp at 130.
Also tried using _client.Character.Level += 1; and it didn't work as well.

I am stumped, thanks for helping!
Old 03/02/2016, 21:56   #2

Do you know why it's not increasing the level?
Did you try to breakpoint the set parameter?
Old 03/02/2016, 22:11   #3

What do you mean? heres my code:
And as of right now he takes the cps and gives exp equal to the expballs.

Code:
public class NPC_1057 : INpc
    {

public NPC_1057(Game_Server.Player _client)
            : base(_client)
        {
            ID = 1057;
            Face = 67;
        }

public override void Run(Game_Server.Player _client, ushort _linkback)
        {
            Responses = new List<NpcDialogPacket>();
            AddAvatar();
            switch (_linkback)
            {
                case 0:
                    {
                        var cost = _client.Level > 140 ? 1 : 1;
                        AddText("I will require 2,000,000 CPS to help you unlock new Levels.");
                        AddOption("Do it", 2);
                        AddOption("Maybe later", 255);
                        break;
                    }
                case 2:
                    {
                        var cost = _client.Level > 140 ? 1 : 1;
                         if (_client.CP >= 2000000)
                        {
                            if (!_client.Tasks.ContainsKey(TaskType.UnknownMan)) ;

for (var i = 0; i < cost; i++)
                                _client.CP -= 2000000;
                            _client.GainExpBall(6000);
                            AddText("It is done!");
                            AddOption("Thank you", 255);
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            AddText("You do not have the required 2,000,000 CPS I require. Come back when you have them");
                            AddOption("Yes sir", 255);
                            break;
   }
                     }
                        break;
                    }

}
            AddFinish();
            Send();

}
    }
Old 03/02/2016, 22:49   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Good *** that's painful looking. You clearly have no idea what you're editing so please take a step back and focus on learning basic programming tutorials not related to conquer.

Trying to edit conquer sources without ANY knowledge of programming is not something you should be doing.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/03/2016, 00:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
so please take a step back and focus on learning basic programming tutorials not related to conquer.
Ofcourse, that's what anyone would do if you just want to edit some npcs and PLAY the game.

At least he tries. Don't just tell people to **** off because they don't have the knowledge like u.

Bet u just wrote more than giving him the simple line of code to level up..
Atleast people that search the same issue would have been helped aswell.
But no, you just tell everyone to go learn how to code.

I wonder what this community is all about. Showing off your skill in coding or helping eachother. hmm...
Old 03/03/2016, 00:49   #6

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInTosh View Post
Ofcourse, that's what anyone would do if you just want to edit some npcs and PLAY the game.

At least he tries. Don't just tell people to **** off because they don't have the knowledge like u.

I wonder what this community is all about. Showing off your skill in coding or helping eachother. hmm...
?????

I told him to focus on learning programming first. He's wasting his time and he's wasting our time posting useless **** like this thread.

If he had an actual question, posted what he's working on, explained what he'd tried, etc then he'd receive plenty of help.

Instead he took an existing npc in a public source and ruined it with no knowledge of what he was changing.

It's like going to a convention of english teachers and complaining that you dont know how to read. They are not there to teach you how to read, they are there to discuss books and the english language itself.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/03/2016, 00:49   #7

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInTosh View Post

Nobody was told to "**** off". They were told to spend some time learning a fundamental and required skill for maintaining a private server. It sounds like you need to take more than a step back to learn programming.
Old 03/03/2016, 06:16   #8

Lawls, the both of you are just hilarious and you are mods.... Just said how a mod is that terrible at doing a "Mods" Job. LOL

And if you're going to comment with something stupid like that, don't even bother, makes yourself look retared, and I'm sorry to say this, but if ALL you do is code to make a living, might as well get your priority straight instead of thinking people are going to pay for "help" on a simple *** code.

Not to mention i tried your apex server, which is ****. Sorry
No one will ever pay someone money for help where the payment is not worth it. And by the way, not everyone can learn how to do something, people have strong traits and weak traits, and I bet My strong traits are better than your's anyways, since mine probably pays more. Lawl

Bye now
Old 03/03/2016, 06:52   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeStyleEGGO View Post
Lawls, the both of you are just hilarious and you are mods.... Just said how a mod is that terrible at doing a "Mods" Job. LOL

And if you're going to comment with something stupid like that, don't even bother, makes yourself look retared, and I'm sorry to say this, but if ALL you do is code to make a living, might as well get your priority straight instead of thinking people are going to pay for "help" on a simple *** code.

Not to mention i tried your apex server, which is ****. Sorry
No one will ever pay someone money for help where the payment is not worth it. And by the way, not everyone can learn how to do something, people have strong traits and weak traits, and I bet My strong traits are better than your's anyways, since mine probably pays more. Lawl

Bye now
What da ...
Bad mod? Any argument?
He released an emulator easy to use, easy to set-up, and one of the most complete out there, and you come here complaining? Seriously?
Developers are not here to help every single retarded kid that comes here asking for **** and arguing that its to play with friends or w/e, look xio's thread, you see its activity and quality of responses? Developers are here to keep learning in an environment that they enjoy, nobody asked you to pay, the asked you to fking learn about the topics that are discussed here instead of just throwing a question, come back later and disappear from the scene.
If you dont try to learn programming dont ask us to code any **** for you, end of story
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/03/2016, 07:04   #10

I'd like to point out that I'm not a mod; "former" meaning having previously filled a particular role. I know it must be immensely confusing for everyone given the spam I get as soon as I turn on private messaging, but understand that I do not represent epvp staff or frankly give a ****. If I want to call you a pillock, there's not much stopping me. But yes, I am just a disgrace, aren't I? How dare I infer that you must know programming to maintain a complex game server project. Bad attitude? No programming skills? Yeah, **** off. Nobody wants a server hosted by an inept child. Go play some Minecraft.

Good bye.

Old 03/03/2016, 07:51   #11

Lawl, I posted this to help a friend out, and I could careless what you say.
Go play minecraft when I have beat the game. Lol. Why would I do that, when I can go play Fall Out 4, Black Ops 3, or even better yet, 4 Arcade Games I make money off of every time someone buys it off of xbox marketplace. Good fight, you lost. You lost at the very beginning. How about you private message me instead of replying, oh wait you won't because just like everyone else, can't handle anything other the internet. LOL not to mention Pro just wants money for Help, the most stupidest thing to ever do lol.

I could careless if I get banned, just a forum anyways. Lol nothing more, nothing less, just a forum with a bunch of incompitant people. Still Former Staff. Lol...

By the way, telling someone to **** off on the internet, doesn't work these days, just a heads up lol.

So ******* hilarious. what a bunch of dumb *****.... "Go play Minecraft"
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2016, 09:03   #12

Quote:
Lawl, I posted this to help a friend out, and I could careless what you say.
Go play minecraft when I have beat the game. Lol. Why would I do that, when I can go play Fall Out 4, Black Ops 3, or even better yet, 4 Arcade Games I make money off of every time someone buys it off of xbox marketplace. Good fight, you lost. You lost at the very beginning. How about you private message me instead of replying, oh wait you won't because just like everyone else, can't handle anything other the internet. LOL not to mention Pro just wants money for Help, the most stupidest thing to ever do lol.

I could careless if I get banned, just a forum anyways. Lol nothing more, nothing less, just a forum with a bunch of incompitant people. Still Former Staff. Lol...

By the way, telling someone to **** off on the internet, doesn't work these days, just a heads up lol.

So ******* hilarious. what a bunch of dumb *****.... "Go play Minecraft"
You spelled "incompetent" incorrectly.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/03/2016, 09:26   #13

Obviously I'm the only grown up here

#Request close
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2016, 09:42   #14

Quote:
Obviously I'm the only grown up here

#Request close
Obviously, yes. The member that claims he has better traits than the moderator while simultaneously not understanding the fundamentals of computer science, capitalism and fair practice, community, or written communication. By all means though, do continue to let us know how you're the only adult here.
Old 03/03/2016, 10:06   #15

Drowning in own egos..

Did you tried to add missing exp to level up?
Or just use same mechanic that gives you exp when you attack monsters.
Or just use same mechanic that gives you exp when you use exp ball.

There are many wrong ways to solve this and they all work.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread