Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Noob Question

Discussion on Noob Question within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Noob Question

I;m new to this pserver stuff, and ive been having some trouble with the 5165 client. well, not really a problem, but confused. the reality, i dont know how to change the server.dat so i can log in. if anyone can help me specifically, and not be an a$$ about it, i'd really apreciate it
Old 12/15/2009, 15:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
The server.dat is encrypted, I believe using a private key, the public key being embedded in the client allowing it to be decoded, but you will have trouble re-coding it back with your changes unless you like brute forcing for a few million years. The best bet is to get a client with a Server.dat bypass hack. This allows you to load in an unencrypted Server.dat (which is actually an xml file) thus allowing you to make the changes you want.

Be careful tho' most of the Server.dat bypass hacks you will find are not really done very well, and will not work on Vista/Windows 7 (they used bad references to api calls)

Good luck.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
noob question from noob player
06/03/2010 - Archlord - 14 Replies
How much XP does a limpit (lv89) give at lv98 ? Because a friend of mine killed deathmute (lv79) when he was arround 89 or 90 and he only got 1000XP is this the same for the limpits? or still getting 100K xp for them at least? Kind regards and hfffffffff in game all
How can i compile (Noob Question but i am noob at this)
08/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello all i got this problem that when i changed something in source it doesnt changes inside how do i compile ;) please help :)
[HELP] Noob Question
06/27/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Yea Yea i know this is a noob question but im trying to make it where it will read 9 or less and not 100% sure how to i puted if ((MyChar.InventoryContains(1088001, < 9))) didnt work can someone help me with this if ((MyChar.InventoryContains(1088001, 9)))
Hello, a short question about CR ( its not big noob question)!
02/11/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hello, i wantet so ask in what pc langauge is cabalrider written i mean java, c++ etc. someone know? and someone know what i need to make something like a cabalrider bot self... for a other game sorry for my bad english iam just from germany i hope someone can help me ty
Noob question
02/21/2008 - Archlord - 2 Replies
Hey i found this on the web and i wanna know if someone tried it before http://www.***************/hacks/download/Private -ArchLord-Gold-Dupe-Hack.html