Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQ] All functions of tq binaries

Discussion on [REQ] All functions of tq binaries within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQ] All functions of tq binaries

Hey,

I'd like to know the functions of tq binaries.
I'm about to create my own 5156 binaries, in order to help people who can't code. I only need to know what the functions do and what their names are.

Thanks in advance.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Bot Functions.
10/26/2010 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
If you cant script don't bother. Edit for clarity: There is no file, scripts are in the code blocks. Put together your own config.ini from actually reading the code. See http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi-hacks-bot s-cheats-exploits/439422-autoit-bot-functions-3.ht ml#post6473481 This is all the functions my bot uses. Two of the functions don't work, one because of a font change and one because I haven't finished rewriting it. File contains the folder structure for the code and...
New UDF - Old Functions :D
07/11/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
xxx
GUI Functions
04/29/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
In an effort to make the bots here less annoying to use, I've created this small proof-of-concept library. It uses the memory to read locations of GUI windows in guild wars, so no more having to specify coordinates. I've only added support for hard mode on/off and travel to/from guild hall, but you guys probably get the idea. Feel free to expand on this concept and add more functions. It would be nice if we could have a complete library for everything useful you can do with the GUI. A...