Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Redux Source

Discussion on [HELP]Redux Source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Redux Source

I just downloaded a Classic Source named Redux(5065) by Pro4Never and just like he said it is clean and a better source to start on.

Im having a problem on events.. i watched P4N tutorials on how to create an event and i try to create LastManStanding Event which is pretty basic event to work on. I wonder where can i make this event ACTIVATE? In some Modern Source i could just add it on World.cs so when the right time came, the event will start and announce.

Hope someone out there could help me. THANKS!