Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] adding commands to change attack defence m-attack and m-defence

Discussion on [Help] adding commands to change attack defence m-attack and m-defence within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] adding commands to change attack defence m-attack and m-defence

Yeah,is this possible if so can someone give me the run down on how to do it,and maybe if possible the command

also does anyone know how to make it so a gm/pm can get more hp,and also what is the id for gmrobes/gold goodluck garments in the 5165 server

Thanks help apprciated
Old 11/30/2009, 12:52   #2

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteJem View Post
Yeah,is this possible if so can someone give me the run down on how to do it,and maybe if possible the command

also does anyone know how to make it so a gm/pm can get more hp,and also what is the id for gmrobes/gold goodluck garments in the 5165 server

Thanks help apprciated
Well why don't you make a command for the hp thing you want.
Like lets say,/hp.
Then you do, MaxHP = 65355.
That's the highest it can go.
Not gonna give you the full code.
Thats a run down of what the code is.
Not really hard to set it up.
And the id's for gmrobe is 137310, 137410, 137510, 137610, 137710, 137810, 137910.
Old 12/01/2009, 04:24   #3

attack is based simply upon your gears (and class), so in order to max your attack, you'd (either or) have to edit a weapon's base attack to a higher rate, or you could simply change the attack bonus of a GMRobe. simple.
Old 12/01/2009, 09:37   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prot0type View Post
attack is based simply upon your gears (and class), so in order to max your attack, you'd (either or) have to edit a weapon's base attack to a higher rate, or you could simply change the attack bonus of a GMRobe. simple.
Or depending on how poorly the attack calculation of the server source is coded he could simply save the old min/max attack for the character and increase it by the entered amount and then when disabled, restore the old values.

That would only work if the source was really poorly coded.... sad thing is I've seen some that ARE that bad lol.

In your damage calculation you could add in a field for "bonus damage" and then have it as default set to 0, then boost that figure based on what is entered in the command. That would simply require modifying the attack calculation but should be easy enough.