Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] CoEmu Server Freeze

Discussion on [Help] CoEmu Server Freeze within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] CoEmu Server Freeze

Ok i am getting this error on my server and im not sure whats causing it but it freezes the server up completely where u cant even /dc.

If any1 can help me figure it out it would be much appreciated!!

Old 11/28/2009, 19:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
any1 out there have any ideas?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
connecting to login server freeze with TzPjqy
12/01/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I have searched post after post and seen many people asking but no answer as to why in the TzPhqy Bot you get connecting to login then it does nothing more when trying to logon. I have 1.82 in a folder of it's own I have the lastest CRC. I know i am typing in the right id, password and char. There has to be somthing missing is there a host file mod or do you need to register it buy it. I use to use this bot a while back and if it is the same one it was free then went p2p. Now it looks...
[HELP][CO2] Server freeze/hangs
10/31/2008 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies
Well, I was given a source for me and few school friends/TQ guildies and I've added a bit to it. But after about 20mins of uptime it sorta freezes. It's still playable but monsters don't move or attack, you can't buy anything from shops, you get stuck on Connecting to server. I've added exceptions to anything I could think of but it's not writing any error. Just wondering if anyone had any ideas on what might be causing this. Because I was given this source I'm not sure what source it is. Any...
how to fix the lgin server freeze
08/29/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hey all i'm learning how to code since a month ago and i'm trying to edit some sources but i don't know how to fix the login server freeze does anyone know if u know post it here or contact me [email protected]
help freeze the login server :(
08/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
as do so it does not freeze the login server?? help pliss:confused: