Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Registration Page Template

Discussion on Registration Page Template within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/26/2009, 02:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by |BasicCoder| View Post
Have you heard of the "Edit" button
Its quite usefull
uhh.. what of course i have... but what makes you think i want to use the edit button?
Old 11/26/2009, 02:15   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-HATE-ddbillsfan View Post
Yea see that's the excact oposite of me. In fact that reminds me.. A lot about you. I don't sit my ass on the internet all day trying to be a badass on a stupid website...i was not held back twice and dropped out of school because im a fucking pussy. in fact im a year ahead and almost finished with my jr year.. thats why im not in school. atm.and you have room to talk... your addicted to the internet.. dont say your not.. because i know you..i dont sit on my ass all day.. I WORK!. now tell me.. what do YOU do usefull in the world???.ive had jobs and plenty of girlfriends. o and at least i have a big enough dick to ever start a family... GOD DAMNIT get your fucking facts straight before you make fucking accusations. you may not think i have a life,. but trust me i do

#edit
Plus, no girl would ever go out with you because your a fucking loser, A HUGE LOSER, the only girl who likes you is your mother. And she barely likes you, she prolly wishes you would help around the house and start paying for your own phone bill, haha, loser.

#owned <=== screw that... #DEMOLISHED
First of all: Don't double post
Second of all: you don't have a big dick:
And third:Atleast I have a family that likes me and I actually have friends and go outside to the movies and stuff with My friends, yeah, the ones you don't have. Your sister hates you, your nigger brothers dispise you, well, maybe the like you because you suck there big black horse dick. Don't talk about me being addicted to the internet when all you do is sit on your ass all day and play xbox 360 and sell and buy games and gaming systems on ebay, yes ebay, the site you would die without. You don't ever leave the house because if you do the sun will melt you. You are home schooled but You don't do home school, and I have been held back once thank you very much. Everyone in the world and on the internet likes me more than you, so eat my cock hairs and puke them out, then eat them again.

#owned=demolished=DEVASTATED
Old 11/26/2009, 02:18   #18

Quote:
uhh.. what of course i have... but what makes you think i want to use the edit button?
Stop acting like a 5 year old kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz0ne View Post
And third:Atleast I have a family that likes me and I actually have friends and go outside to the movies and stuff with My friends, yeah, the ones you don't have. Your sister hates you, your nigger brothers dispise you, well, maybe the like you because you suck there big black horse dick. Don't talk about me being addicted to the internet when all you do is sit on your ass all day and play xbox 360 and sell and buy games and gaming systems on ebay, yes ebay, the site you would die without. You don't ever leave the house because if you do the sun will melt you. You are home schooled but You don't do home school, and I have been held back once thank you very much. Everyone in the world and on the internet likes me more than you, so eat my cock hairs and puke them out, then eat them again.

You should think about what you just said
Old 11/26/2009, 02:22   #19

Why should I think about it?
Old 11/26/2009, 02:24   #20

Quote:
Why should I think about it?
Because you said hes your "cousin"
And that makes him family lol
Old 11/26/2009, 02:26   #21

Quote:

now.. talking about my family? racist .. donavon.. you dont even have a relationship with your family...

now the game systems and ebay.. its called making money... millions of people use that website faggot. i bought a ps2 for 25 bucks.. kept it for a week and resold it for 60. something you know NOTHING about...

ok... and the entire sun comment.. i dont even have a response to that because that was the dumbest comment i have ever seen,,, like WOW

as of the schooling... i have told you in previous post that i am a year ahead... and i can not LEGALY do anymore until i am 17. when i am 17.. that will be the first thing i do.

and if you seriously think i care what these idiots on this website think of me.. your an idiot ( o you already are ).

and your bush?? what bush.. your seventeen and have not even hit puberty... ive had a bush since i was 12
Old 11/26/2009, 02:27   #22

Quote:
donavon seriously..... im going to say this first... next time i see you... even if its tommorow.. im decking you... ive held it back long enough.. it will happen.

now.. talking about my family? racist ****.. donavon.. you dont even have a relationship with your family...

now the game systems and ebay.. its called making money... millions of people use that website ******. i bought a ps2 for 25 bucks.. kept it for a week and resold it for 60. something you know NOTHING about...

ok... and the entire sun comment.. i dont even have a response to that because that was the dumbest comment i have ever seen,,, like WOW

as of the schooling... i have told you in previous post that i am a year ahead... and i can not LEGALY do anymore until i am 17. when i am 17.. that will be the first *** **** thing i do.

and if you seriously think i give a **** what these ******* on this website think of me.. your an idiot ( o you already are ).

**** hairs... lol your seventeen and have not even hit puberty... i have had a bush since i was 12
Instead of saying anoying stuff bout your personaly life
PM this to him
Old 11/26/2009, 02:27   #23

Lol, deck me? Your a *****. I kicked your *** all the time when we were growing up.
I'm done fighting with you, it's worthless like you.
Thanks and come again!

#edit
A bush since 12? Yeah, I gotta agree, a bush in your mouth, muhahaha.
Old 11/26/2009, 02:37   #24

Quote:
Lol, deck me? Your a *****. I kicked your *** all the time when we were growing up.
I'm done fighting with you, it's worthless like you.
Thanks and come again!

#edit
A bush since 12? Yeah, I gotta agree, a bush in your mouth, muhahaha.
yeah... growing up.. i was a lot smaller than you.. but now im 6"3 and a LOT stronger.. thats why your too afraid to ever fight with me.. even if its for fun..
Old 11/26/2009, 02:50   #25

#requestclose

Both #reported

~Basic
Old 11/26/2009, 03:11   #26

PERFECT TIME FOR
Old 11/26/2009, 04:07   #27

Quote:
yeah... growing up.. i was a lot smaller than you.. but now im 6"3 and a LOT stronger.. thats why your too afraid to ever fight with me.. even if its for fun..
Your still a ***** man.
Old 11/26/2009, 05:38   #28

This forum's going to fail with people like ddballsfan around.
Old 11/26/2009, 05:46   #29

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Second of all: you don't have a big ****:
And third:Atleast I have a family that likes me and I actually have friends and go outside to the movies and stuff with My friends, yeah, the ones you don't have. Your sister hates you, your ****** brothers dispise you, well, maybe the like you because you suck there big black horse ****. Don't talk about me being addicted to the internet when all you do is sit on your *** all day and play xbox 360 and sell and buy games and gaming systems on ebay, yes ebay, the site you would die without. You don't ever leave the house because if you do the sun will melt you. You are home schooled but You don't do home school, and I have been held back once thank you very much. Everyone in the world and on the internet likes me more than you, so eat my **** hairs and puke them out, then eat them again.

And you seriously applied for Guardian using that language?
You're not going to become a Guardian with that kind of behavior.
#Reported:Flaming, Cursing, Off-Topic.
Old 11/26/2009, 12:30   #30

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
#closed
Closed Thread