Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]QuizShow

Discussion on [HELP]QuizShow within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 11/25/2009, 06:54   #16

elite*gold: 20
If ya look at console i bet when ya try and start quizshow you will see it throws 2 errors at least.

1 is a collections dictionary argument exception and the other is a npcdialog handle error.

on line 41 of quizshow.cs <<--- error that needs fixed

and

on line 3797 of npcdialog.cs <<--- needs fixed

I know this because when i was asked to test that 5165 source for some one first time i run it and tried to start quizshow at the npc it throw those errors.

My suggestion would be figure out why it's throwing the errors and fix them then run it..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 587606684.jpg (288.7 KB, 13 views)
Old 11/25/2009, 17:10   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
If ya look at console i bet when ya try and start quizshow you will see it throws 2 errors at least.

1 is a collections dictionary argument exception and the other is a npcdialog handle error.

on line 41 of quizshow.cs <<--- error that needs fixed

and

on line 3797 of npcdialog.cs <<--- needs fixed

I know this because when i was asked to test that 5165 source for some one first time i run it and tried to start quizshow at the npc it throw those errors.

My suggestion would be figure out why it's throwing the errors and fix them then run it..
no it doesn't throw any errors. once again after i edited some stuff i debugged then closed started server /quiz worked then i restart server and i tried /quiz again then it didn't work.

what i might do is re-install the source and u guys tell me what to change. no?