Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WANTED] Coders for kickass private server.

Discussion on [WANTED] Coders for kickass private server. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WANTED] Coders for kickass private server.

As the title states, I'm looking for some legit coders for my Private server project.
You should know at least basic HTML/PHP/Binary coding etc.
Its an English speaking server/project obviously.
Need everything up 100% running that's why I'm hiring staff.

About the project:
The project is to make a Private server server unlike the rest which ensures stability, Fully PVP, Activate/friendly staff members, 0% Tolerence against hackers and overall just plain Fun.
As for the source, I already have one, Its patch 5095 and just needs some further translation and bug fixes. However if that source isnt that well enough could always end up getting a better one.
Everyone's welcomed to join staff.
Old 11/06/2009, 20:21   #2

I've never used Binary, but I thought Binary were mainly ini's and text files, not coding?
Old 11/06/2009, 21:11   #3

You can't "code" binary, ain't a language.
What does HTML and PHP have to do with anything? (Unless your just setting up a site)
Using another source is unreliable as every coder has a different style of coding and its quite hard to continue. Also, only reason the source has been released is because it failed.

Anyway, you won't get a team of good coders for a "kickass private server" simply by asking. You'll run into fruits that don't know anything. If you want a team of helpers you've gotta show the community what you can do first.
Old 11/06/2009, 22:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacNR View Post
What does HTML and PHP have to do with anything? (Unless your just setting up a site)
Using another source is unreliable as every coder has a different style of coding and its quite hard to continue. Also, only reason the source has been released is because it failed.

Anyway, you won't get a team of good coders for a "kickass private server" simply by asking. You'll run into fruits that don't know anything. If you want a team of helpers you've gotta show the community what you can do first.
I already got my site and source ready son.
I just need bit of translation and thats it.
Dont act as if your a high-tech next level Einstein.
I dont even know where you got the ***** to even say
"show what you can do first" when I already made my Site/Server/Server intro vid/ And got more than 230 USD in the first 2 weeks of its launch.
Only reason I dont post info and site about it on public threads because I have my own reasons.
Only thing I need right now is translation and malfunctions such as LoveStone.

"If you want a team of helpers you've gotta show the community what you can do first."
And FYI, Owners do not have to "show" the community what they can do as long as they got a staff who do it for them, even a brainless monkey can run his own server when hes got decent coders on his team.
Example: CoRevolution Owner, Zimbolt.
Old 11/06/2009, 22:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandalf+mage :p View Post
I dont even know where you got the ***** to even say
"show what you can do first" when I already made my Site/Server/Server intro vid/ And got more than 230 USD in the first 2 weeks of its launch.
Only reason I dont post info and site about it on public threads because I have my own reasons.

"If you want a team of helpers you've gotta show the community what you can do first."
And FYI, Owners do not have to "show" the community what they can do as long as they got a staff who do it for them, even a brainless monkey can run his own server when hes got decent coders on his team.
Rofl actually Isaac got ******* **** loads knowledge so yeah... Just to let you know that you've lost this fight since you're using binary and your pointing out to Isaac some facts thers no proof for lol.

btw the 230USD you've earned is nothing else by a scammed money since Binary's is not your own hard work and you got money off TQ's work which is ... really really much of a scamming

Btw your calling someone brainless monkey but you're calling a executing query's a coding lol.Well yeah boy , heres some facts lol.
Old 11/06/2009, 23:06   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by gandalf+mage :p View Post
I dont even know where you got the balls to even say
"show what you can do first" when I already made my Site/Server/Server intro vid/ And got more than 230 USD in the first 2 weeks of its launch. Running TQ binaries does not take any skill what so ever, neither does accepting donations for Egyptians who are retarded enough to pay for a server that can't even be developed.

And FYI, Owners do not have to "show" the community what they can do as long as they got a staff who do it for them, even a brainless monkey can run his own server when hes got decent coders on his team. No, anyone can download the TQ binaries and run it himself (or herself), perfectly fine without any coders. Any reasonable coder would never touch the TQ binaries. A binary server doesn't require a "team", maybe some GMs at most, no real administrative team is required for development, as there is none.
Zimbolt doesn't code; he doesn't have a team. He runs the TQ binaries with minor database edits, and accepts donations. People are stupid enough to donate. He exploits people stupidity, if you believe that's being successful, by all means, go for it.

Stop trying to be an ignorant prick and listen to the advice being thrown your way.
Old 11/07/2009, 01:50   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacNR View Post

How long is it going to take for people to make the fucking distinction between Tq binaries and binary programing....

Binary IS BASE SYSTEM CODE. 1/0's that machines actually run. Modern programing languages simply interpret commands into this base code to allow them to be processed on a hardware level, they are then run back through a language/interpreter to provide useful data for the user.

You CAN program just in binary code, it's been done before it just doesn't make sense for any large project and requires alot more knowledge and structure then modern languages.

Sorry... I've just heard this so many times on the forums and it pissed me off.

Binary IS a language....

Tq Binaries are NOT a language, they are compiled programs (known as binaries, meaning they are not editable, they have already been converted into an executable file)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Zimbolt doesn't code; he doesn't have a team. He runs the TQ binaries with minor database edits, and accepts donations. People are stupid enough to donate. He exploits people stupidity, if you believe that's being successful, by all means, go for it.

Stop trying to be an ignorant prick and listen to the advice being thrown your way.
I think I'm in love with you for no other reason then that you are not a raving retard... a rarity around here it seems.
Old 11/07/2009, 02:21   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Tq Binaries are NOT a language, they are compiled programs (known as binaries, meaning they are not editable, they have already been converted into an executable file)

I think I'm in love with you for no other reason then that you are not a raving ******... a rarity around here it seems.
- Removed due to misunderstanding, I failed to read 'not', lol. -
can edit the binary file, obviously you don't get the source exactly though.
- Removed due to misunderstanding, I failed to read 'not', lol. -
Old 11/07/2009, 02:57   #9

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Yes I'm well aware that exe's can be edited. I was talking in more general terms, they are not easily edited source code anymore.

Ooh and PS: I was commenting on how rare it is to see someone around here who knows what they are talking about. Was not insulting anyone.
Old 11/07/2009, 03:46   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Yes I'm well aware that exe's can be edited. I was talking in more general terms, they are not easily edited source code anymore.

Ooh and PS: I was commenting on how rare it is to see someone around here who knows what they are talking about. Was not insulting anyone.
My bad it was my fault; I read your sentence wrong.
Old 11/07/2009, 04:26   #11

-Ignoring the nerd rage wall of text[z]-

So yeah your all welcomed to project as long as your not a 2x **** riding nerd who throw out their half of a life time of knowledge learned in their mom's basement and tend to spam it as "flames" and think theyre E-thug potential increases.

@Others

Anyways back to topic.
Right now server's 90% done, just need some source translation, current issues:
1. Voting system, wanna put my site not theirs
2. Message translation such as GM chat
3. Last but not least Profession class tourny for trojan/fire/etc.
PM me and I'll give you more in dept information and let you in staff. Everything other Private server owners have got I've taken care of, only issues remain are the ones mentioned about the source, would appreciate if you could help.

@Nerds.

If you tent to reply this post by a reply that's way off the topic then waste your time.

In other words, If your ***** still itch even after my first sentence then you will be ignored.
Old 11/07/2009, 04:53   #12

If you expect people to take you and your project seriously. Show some respect and don't flame your customers in a thread, or act like a complete fool outside of your presentation thread because you think it doesn't matter if your not representing your product at that time. Cause remember this, you always are!

So to keep customers you need to be professional, portray excellent customer service, and respect yourself as well as others. Then others will respect and take you seriously.
Come back when you learn some manners.
Old 11/07/2009, 05:14   #13

Come back when you learnz some intelligences.