Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Revive button question

Discussion on Revive button question within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Revive button question

From what I saw, I`ll need to send the 1017 packet to bring the button up, but I can`t figure how should I send it. If you could give me some directions that`d be great.

Cheers,
ElDeRnEcro
Old 11/05/2009, 18:39   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDeRnEcRo View Post
From what I saw, I`ll need to send the 1017 packet to bring the button up, but I can`t figure how should I send it. If you could give me some directions that`d be great.

Cheers,
ElDeRnEcro
Code:
Target.Entity.StatusFlag |= (StatusFlags.Dead | StatusFlags.Ghost);
BigUpdatePacket Update = new BigUpdatePacket(2, Target.Entity.UID);
Update[0] = UpdateInfo.Create(UpdateType.Mesh, Target.Entity.Mesh);
Update[1] = UpdateInfo.Create(UpdateType.RaiseFlag,(uint)Target.Entity.StatusFlag);
Basically, send the 1017(0x3F9) packet with the RaiseFlag ID(0x1A?) (StatusFlag), The `Dead` flag makes the revive button appear and `Ghost` prevents you from jumping/running.
Also update the mesh so you look like a ghost.
Old 11/05/2009, 20:07   #3

elite*gold: 0
Ohh so you need both ghost and dead? I only did ghost :| Thanks, I`m going to test it now

« xD-Looki- | Arghh »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WarRock statt KOREANISCHE BUTTON --> Englische BUTTON
02/26/2010 - WarRock - 6 Replies
Bin mir nicht sicher ob es diesen Thread schon gibt aber hab bis jetzt nichts gesehen hier. Funktionen Für WarRock Korea Koreanische Schriften (Button) weg und englische Schriften (Button) hin Anleitung
[Question] Revive
01/31/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hello e*pvpers users... i have a little question... i wanna know how to stop kill ppl when they rev... for exemple when you kill some one in real co you have like 5 sec you cant kill him because he not move i wanna know how to do that in source 5165 because when you revive can kill you and that sucks :S because noob w8 for ppl rev to kill :S
is there a bot that revive ?
05/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
i wanna a bot that revive my noob if it die (using the button revive)... then i can leave my archer plvling for a long time if no one get what im trying to say, someone translate please. =P: portuguese version: eu queria um bot que apertasse o botão revive quando meu noob morresse daí eu podia largar meu archer dando plvl por um bom tempo
Question about button "Revive here" !
03/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey guys , i wanna know if there has any way to set up hotkey F1,F2,F3 for Revive Here ... Only for Blessed players! Thanks .
can`t revive
04/11/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
after i die i can`t move aroud as a ghost or when the timer reaches zero, i can`t click revive and i have to alt+ctrl+del and close it myself. what could be wrong? :cry: