Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Minimum - The first server created by the ladies

Discussion on Minimum - The first server created by the ladies within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 03/26/2015, 17:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/26/2015, 21:10   #17

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
I'm pointing out this fact for the "server owners" because there is a dedicated section for advertisements for private servers, literally labeled "CO2 PServer Advertising" and yet this topic still sits in the main forum the advertising section is nested in. I guess cause they *supposedly* have vaginas, they're excused from the rules.
You're so idiot.. Did you even read the original post? In her signature it says
Quote:
Progress 35% .
There's no link going to a website too.

This means this server is in development. This thread isn't really an advertising one but a dev one. It's still in this section because the mods aren't as retarded as you are and understood this fact, not because the OP *supposedly* have a ******.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2015, 22:04   #18

Received Thanks: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
I'm pointing out this fact for the "server owners" because there is a dedicated section for advertisements for private servers, literally labeled "CO2 PServer Advertising" and yet this topic still sits in the main forum the advertising section is nested in. I guess cause they *supposedly* have vaginas, they're excused from the rules.
There is no website. The server is not running, so no, it's not an advertisement. It's a dev thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2015, 01:57   #19

Funny how peoples that can barely interpret something and are always begging for help or blaming the forum because no one give them a "Ready to use" code, are here trying to defend something that they don't have nothing with.

But i wont say nothing else, after all who am I? Just another noob, alright.

Btw, good luck with your project.
Old 03/27/2015, 02:07   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
And none of those servers are worth considering even for one nano second.

If your server is not going to be bringing something new to the table that makes it categorically superior to what's already out there then why should anyone give the slightest shit over the project?

No - this statement is not directed at the OP as for all we know they will create something great but implying that any of the joke servers you're referring to should exist is simply laughable.

Burn them to the ground and laugh.
Features are not everything, with an stable server, good administration and doing a good advertisment, any server may become a success, even if it is the same than other server, others things matter as well, planning economy for example but for keeping people interested, i say this because when me and my friends left CO, we were looking a for an exact copy but a bit easier, also did some guys i met in the game. try to build a good community, then offer events, or maybe new features that players helped to invent so they keep interested looks like a good way for me, i agree that custom features help, but most times people lack of professionalism being administrator, CO has all their features well explained in their site, never seen that in a PServer (or rarely), in a personal opinion, L2H did this, they achieved over 500 players online for a long time using TQ Binaries if i remember correctly and features were quite normal.

yet i agree that there are "joke servers" that don't put any effort, sadly, and i don't want to sound racist, a lot of arabs and caribeans love shitty servers that offer things like "10000 gb/s CONNECTION!" and they are a quite large player base for these servers.
Old 03/27/2015, 02:55   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini Shyma View Post
I am Russian and i have small team consists of three ladies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini Shyma View Post
/thread
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/30/2015, 01:04   #22

uhm uhm, Thanks guys but
it is not fight
it is not advertise
it is not sexual thread
it is nothing for you
i am sorry .

Old 03/31/2015, 21:27   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
Regardless of your gender (which makes no fking difference anyway?) there are two servers just like that currently running. Lemme quote pro4never
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never
What does yours bring that either of these established classic conquer servers don't offer?
I would answer this by "competitivity" so having a concurrent hosting another kind of similar server should increase those established servers even more.
If not, then they will not stay as established as they are, and the newest will become the best.
That kind of question sounds like fear.
Thanks
2 Users