Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help With Skill Casting

Discussion on Need help With Skill Casting within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Need help With Skill Casting

i got a problem i dont know where the code of it to fixe...

This what happend Skill is ok but the Problem it wont Release. any one where to start looking to it
Old 03/13/2015, 06:44   #2

Seriously, I didn't understand what are you trying to say, if you do speak Arabic PM me and I will try to help you out.:If I could.

Edit :If you're not an Arabian then follow these simple steps

1- Upload a picture of the error you got.
2- Tell us what source are you using.

And if I couldn't help you, I'm sure there should be someone who could help you out.
I'm still beginner with coding though.

Old 03/13/2015, 11:52   #3

This Is The Error
Old 03/15/2015, 13:43   #4

2703 Line ??
Old 03/15/2015, 17:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoumatrix View Post
2703 Line ??
Didn't you notice Line 10575!!

I'd say you seriously have to check where you getting the errors and the console shows you where you should start looking.
Old 03/15/2015, 19:23   #6

A single packet handler file that is +10k lines long. This smells like a ******* ****** Egy/Messi source to me.

****** source = ****** problems. Throw this piece of **** source in your recycle bin where it belongs.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/15/2015, 19:40   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Coder 2014 View Post
A single packet handler file that is +10k lines long. This smells like a ******* ****** Egy/Messi source to me.

****** source = ****** problems. Throw this piece of **** source in your recycle bin where it belongs.
I smelled that too, but tho he asked for help and someone should respond..

But though I'm totally shocked with how many lines a single class contains, that's so odd.

Edit: [arneljan] If you really care or do not care, I guess you will never ever find the error between 26200+ lines so you really need to listen to [Best Coder 2014].

And this will not be the first or last error you will get, if it's one of "Messi" sources you should really know that these sources is garbage not even a little bit organized one single packet handler shouldn't contain that much of lines.

The packet handlers should be in organized folder every handler should have it's own name and number.. you really should have a look into Redux source or other sources here.