Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Private Server Chat Site

Discussion on Conquer Private Server Chat Site within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer Private Server Chat Site

#edit

#request close
Old 10/31/2009, 20:33   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
Closed.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GM CHAT from G-Sro (private server)
07/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
everbody who wants to what gm´s are doing for this server can take a look at this (secret) link before it was a shoutbox where everybody can post things but they made a gm chat and hide it... an error in my opion but look G-Sro :: Shoutbox Archive some massages are written in german so it would help u if u would understand german^^ i also got screen if they delete it after this post :D:D:D:D ..l.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
The new Conquer Chat?
03/14/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Is there possible to turn the chat into the old normal chat we had before this new patch? Nanya just got patched. and everything outoff the Arena store sucks. So is is possible to get the old chat back? i mean i want the chat Text to get bigger. And why does conquer become more and more gay everytime its a new patch?
Private Server Site
03/09/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 4 Replies
hi,can tell somebody how i can make site for cabal private server?
[release] Private Server Site
04/13/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Yeah as title said. Basicly it was my first time doing this and it took me a couple of hours to get it to how i wanted it to be to fit my standards but if it doesnt fit yours who ever said you couldnt just edit it and just give me credits huh? ;) This is my first release for this type of thing so basicly im noob at it so you can call me that if you want. + Thanks me because i putted in alot of work into this D=, Thank you guys. And Its pretty basic so dont flame at me for being a beginner. ...
conquer v2 new site + server is on soon
02/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
heey people conquer v2 has an new site join it today website Link here server will be up soon join today and become vip. fully translated server every bug fixed from patch 5065 when we got mor players we will update is to an higher patch.. our site has chatbox reg page etc new style look for yourself p.s dont flame this topic