Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]with NPC's

Discussion on [HELP]with NPC's within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 10/31/2009, 20:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Matt View Post
I've heard there is a CoEmu released with everything but 2 ninja skills somewhere around here.
o.o
if you find it tell me link.
Old 10/31/2009, 21:12   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azn|Phoenix View Post
o.o
if you find it tell me link.
try this

press thanks, i know it works, if u need any help pm me, :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2009, 21:18   #18

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
and so it's been stated, andy didn't release that source, someone leaked his old version (or at least that's what I remember reading happened)

Also there are multiple bugs with that version. I suggest using it as a coding example, NOT a source to actually run. You will learn more in the long run and end with a better final product.
Old 11/01/2009, 03:05   #19

elite*gold: 0
Dude you seem new to this. Use a decent LOTF source until you refine your skills. Here is a great sourse to use, no errors and very flexible (can easily add sh*t)

Press Thanks if this helped ya out a bit. =)