Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Armageddon Co (Offical Recruitment thread)

Discussion on Armageddon Co (Offical Recruitment thread) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Armageddon Co (Offical Recruitment thread)

Since it seems the Staff request didnt work as thought ArmageddonCO is looking for staff the last thread is out of date and in wrong format Here is correct format
Code:
| 1:Name                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
| 2:Age (Almost any age is accepted, this is for future refrence)                
| 3:Ideal job                                                                                    
| 4:Qualifications                                                                              
| 5:Experience                                                                                 
| 6:Availability of playtime a week                                                                                            
| 7:Are you willing to download one or two -SAFE, TESTED- programs?                         
| 8:Do you have a mic? (Not needed but sometimes confrences are held)                    
| 9:Any other questions or comments
| 10:Patience
Thanks and we'll get back to you. Please leave any additional contact info needed, otherwise we
will contact you through PM. Also, if you are accepted, you will have 5 days from the day of the
accption to respond to the message sent. -Alphacall[GM] and MnBran6[GM]

(Real Applications only)
Old 10/29/2009, 11:47   #2

well...good luck ith recruitment :P ..ill just wait
Old 10/29/2009, 15:31   #3

elite*gold: 80
Well, What source are you using? A custom source? What Patch? Are you going to be like TQ or make things custom?
You need to give more information about the project before you ask people to join =p
Old 10/29/2009, 15:57   #4

He can do this after people joined if u like you stay you don;t like you dont stay,simple ehh.
Old 10/30/2009, 01:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbest View Post
He can do this after people joined if u like you stay you don;t like you dont stay,simple ehh.
Or, you save TIME and Anger and just do it now.
Old 10/30/2009, 01:04   #6

How u say doesnt matter
Old 10/30/2009, 01:45   #7

Quote:
How u say doesnt matter
The right way doesn't matter? So if you were interviewing for a job you wouldn't want to know what your doing or what times and all that good ****? You would just go for it? **** no you wouldn't.
Old 10/30/2009, 01:47   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBucks View Post
The right way doesn't matter? So if you were interviewing for a job you wouldn't want to know what your doing or what times and all that good ****? You would just go for it? **** no you wouldn't.
@StarBucks
No cursing on the forums.

#request infraction
Old 10/30/2009, 01:53   #9

@Bullshark he didn't sweared me ,why u reported him?:-?:-O

@Starbucks this is a forum not a JOB lawl.
Old 10/30/2009, 01:58   #10

Donovan, why do you continue to make new accounts?
Old 10/30/2009, 02:04   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullShark View Post
@StarBucks
No cursing on the forums.

#request infraction
I didn't curse.

Quote:
@Bullshark he didn't sweared me ,why u reported him?:-?:-O

@Starbucks this is a forum not a JOB lawl.
Its an analogy. I never once said that it was a real job LAWL.
Old 10/30/2009, 03:10   #12

Ugh Stop the flaming now
Old 10/30/2009, 15:51   #13

1 Daan
2 16
3 GM
4 Qualifications? I don't get it?
5 Been GM on alot of servers, all the servers died or I gave up due lack of the owner(s) to care for their own server.
6 About 15 hours or so.
7 Uhm.. sure?
8 I do have one, teamspeak or something?
9 I'm serious, my english is fine, I even speak German and Dutch (yay for me) and I've got a lot of experience. Meaning I know what my job is, how to treat people etcetera, etcetera.
10 I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty patient but when the bucket is empty it's over. Not saying that I'm a really impatient guy.

Oh yeah and one more thing: I LIKE PIE!...
Old 11/01/2009, 04:38   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubCake~ View Post
1 Daan
2 16
3 GM
4 Qualifications? I don't get it?
5 Been GM on alot of servers, all the servers died or I gave up due lack of the owner(s) to care for their own server.
6 About 15 hours or so.
7 Uhm.. sure?
8 I do have one, teamspeak or something?
9 I'm serious, my english is fine, I even speak German and Dutch (yay for me) and I've got a lot of experience. Meaning I know what my job is, how to treat people etcetera, etcetera.
10 I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty patient but when the bucket is empty it's over. Not saying that I'm a really impatient guy.

Oh yeah and one more thing: I LIKE PIE!...
Pie = extra points, PM me if you have a Skype or MSN
Old 11/08/2009, 22:51   #15

1. Alex
3.GM
4.Played CO for 3 years, know alot about the game.
5.played CO for 3 years...once again O.o and been GM in some servers
6. about like... week days... mon-wed, from 5-11(maybe later) weekends usually on all day if i dont have plans.
7. yes
8. yes, have TS and vent.
9.i speak english, and russian.
10.i can be patient, usually am, but sometimes not rly. depends on the situation if ppl arent listening or what not.

I LIKE PIE TOO =D