Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for Conquer Coders

Discussion on Searching for Conquer Coders within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
#1: All posts like this must be in the volunteers/looking for volunteers sticky
#2: Why would anyone put in all the work and only take 50 percent of the reward? You're offering nothing in return past possibly hosting (incredibly cheap anyways). There's simply no reason for someone to do all the work for your project. Makes no sense.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Searching Coders
06/10/2014 - Coders Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys Im searching for some coders i need some programms for my school project so i need u If u do your Job well i can donate u E*Gold Just add me in skype: Valentino88888
Searching for Conquer Coders
01/30/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello, I want to open a Conquer Online server and i want to hire 5 coders They will be paid from donations ,20% from each donation for each coder. The server will be stable and long-term Host Specifications: Processor : Intel Core i7 2600k RAM : 8 GB (of RAM) HDD : 750 GB Bandwidth : 100MB/S
Searching for coders!
07/11/2011 - Need for Speed World - 0 Replies
Hello there! We are searching for coders, who could make hacks for our community. If someone is good at coding, then visit Login and contact flybox! Thanks!
[searching Coders] Conquer (LOTF)
07/25/2009 - Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello its joie;) im searching some coders to Conquer Online 5016 patch;)? The server is based on LOTF(Land of the forgotten source) and im wondering if some1 wanna help me on the project of making a new server that is working 100%;)? this is the working points The none working is
UltiCo is searching Coders.
06/28/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
DO U WANT TO CODE FOR ULTICO? Co Ultimate THEN GO TO OUR FORUM AND SIGN UP IN THE SEARCHING CODERS TOPIC! Free forum : Ultimate Conquer Forum