Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] 5165 PServer

Discussion on [HELP] 5165 PServer within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] 5165 PServer

is it possible to add a VIP section in my private server? If yes, could please teach me how to add VIP 6 for new users for atleast 7days and that will expire after 7 days and VIP level will become 3. thanks

A newbie here, respect please. Thanks and Have a Good Day!
Old 12/19/2014, 16:18   #2

All right so I see this arising trend where people go ahead and ask for a really obvious question / full blown feature followed by “I am new so no hate xoxo” or something similar, expecting others to write it for them / explain it in detail so you can just copy paste. In your case, you have been around for 5 years (or so?) yet call yourself new / claim to not have the required skill to make this on your own. Looking at all the content that has been released on these boards, that’s borderline disrespectful. Many different sources were published here, showing different approaches to solve scenarios far more complex than this simple question of yours. Simple answer to your question would be: “Yes, of course it’s possible”. Can I/we teach you how to do it? Well if you pay someone experienced to do so the answer would once again be “Yes”.

PS : If you are running binaries I would suggest no longer asking any more questions of similar type.
Old 12/19/2014, 20:03   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
As unreal stated, the answer will almost always be 'yes' to any question regarding conquer.

Can you code feature X? Assuming it doesn't involve interfaces or systems that have never existed in conquer then the answer is a resounding yes.

Can we change feature X? Assuming your changes are minor then the answer is pretty much always going to be yes.

The real question here is effort/knowledge required to make the changes vs the reward for the end user. In this case you're literally just asking 'can I assign permissions to accounts'. That's not anything related to in game effects (unless you want the VIP button in which case you'll need to use a patch that supported VIP features unless you intend to do significant client edits to make it work).

Anything past that just boils down to a simple logic or scripting issue.

Assign X to Y for Z time allowing A, B and C as features.
Old 12/20/2014, 09:24   #4

I'm currently using the Redux 3.0 source and tried to search for the vip but couldnt seen it or maybe the name for the VIP has been changed coz i tried using different source before, the VIP is still named as VIP

and how can i create a new account? when i tried to create an account in NaviCat, after logging in conquer, it will stuck at the last minute of loading..

@Dr. unreal, I am really new here in this SECTION, i didnt mean new here in EPvpers
Old 12/20/2014, 16:07   #5

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
There is no VIP in lower patches. You can create any type of VIP system you want but the button itself did not exist in conquer till higher patches.

Creating an account just make a account in database and you'll be fine. If you're not able to log into that character then it seems likely the source hasn't been configured correctly (try one of the existing accounts as a test for example)