Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Co-Mando Private Server Amazing One ..

Discussion on Co-Mando Private Server Amazing One .. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Co-Mando Private Server Amazing One ..

Co-Mando
Co-Mando The Best Conquer Private Server ... Work On Patch 5065 But With My Upgrades That You Never Seen In The Real Conquer , Guild War Working , Win It And Get Your Cup , You Also Can Hunt Cps From Monsters ,, Just Download Co-Mando And Enjooooy

If You Need Any Help Please Email Us

Old 10/18/2009, 11:27   #2

elite*gold: 111
You should use the advertising thread.
Old 10/18/2009, 12:18   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERGHUIS1 View Post
You should use the advertising thread.
Dude , i think it`s dead thread already xD i tried to adv in there but emme didn`t add the sv in half week , i don`t check it now anymore xD

@mando7000 would be nice to post site isn`t it?
Old 10/18/2009, 12:46   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
Until emme gets around and updates his thread, I'm allowing advertising threads.

Tags
amazing private server