Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

updating client location problem

Discussion on updating client location problem within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
updating client location problem

is there anyway to update the client location other than the ninja step, hold hands, set location, hooking jump function ?

is there anyway to stop set location from removing all entities/npcs on the screen ? (i know get surroundings)

by update the client location i mean to move the character visually
Old 09/05/2014, 12:42   #2

By set location do you mean data type 86 (patch 5065) in packet 1010/10100. Otherwise that one will teleport you, however i do believe it removes all entities.

And I think your looking at being forced to hook the client to do what you want exactly.
Old 09/05/2014, 12:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceking View Post
By set location do you mean data type 86 (patch 5065) in packet 1010/10100. Otherwise that one will teleport you, however i do believe it removes all entities.

And I think your looking at being forced to hook the client to do what you want exactly.
i was talking about SetLocation = 74, and ill leave hooking the client as my last option
Old 09/05/2014, 13:27   #4

Well you can use 86 to change locations, its the same method used to change maps etc.
Don't think you will have much luck not removing the npcs etc.

You might have to store them, and respawn them.
Old 09/05/2014, 16:45   #5

hooking the client is the best , the fastest , the haredest way of them

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Location der Python Files im .DE Client
11/03/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hallo, .DE hat im Beta & Officlient die Pythonfiles aus der root ausgelagert.. Weiß jemand wo diese nun platziert sind? Mfg.
[problem]Updating the client from the SMC
10/23/2012 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i put the files in the appropriate folders in the media folder. For EX. i wanted to change the bg_5.dat in the launcher so i put my bg_5.dat in a folder called launcher_europe in a folder called Media. so i upload the files and the client goes through the usual updating but nothing changes. what actually happens it is makes a folder in my Game folder with the path of the upload. Media\launcher_europe\bg_5.dat. Doesn't actually install the files just places them in the game folder :(...
[HELP] Updating Sro Client !
11/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I use diamond client, how can i update the client with jupiter maps, mobs, etc? Is it possible through pk2editor? I got slow connection here so really impossible to download new client.
Ibot and updating the sro client
05/18/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
So I am trying to use hackshield to run the SRO client in order to use iBot but I keep getting the Bsobj error. I did a little research and found that I need to update the SRO client but I don't have any means to do that. Is there a way to run the official launcher on my computer to automatically update? Or is there a legit manual patch out there? Thanks.
problem updating sro client
07/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
every time sro client is update, i had to uninstall and reinstall back sro because when i try to update the without uninstalling and reinstalling when it start to update for around 2%-25% a problem keep occuring (patching is not complete, please try again)..:( can someone help me because i didnt want to uninstall and reinstall so many times just to updating my client.. thanx...