Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Connection problem

Discussion on [Help]Connection problem within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Connection problem

#request change title Fixed Connection Problem
#request close

EDIT SOLVED:

I'm sorry, when I un-installed it renewed my local ip, changed it from 192.168.2.7 to 192.168.2.5, I did check it when I installed it, but nothing happened, this time it did.
My bad.

Original Thread:

I installed kaspersky internet securiy 2010 this morning, un-installed it hoping that would fix it, but it didn't. I've tried a basic LOTF and CoEmu server, both saying they set up correctly but it doesn't connect. I've ensured I use the right IP, my ports are open and there's no other fire wall working, however it's still not working. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this? =/

Sorry for posting a nooby question, but it worked fine before.

~Bas
Old 09/30/2009, 15:51   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smythe94 View Post
Zion, I can set up a server without it giving me connection problems, maybe he can do it faster, but he didn't finish it yet, so why make it public? This has nothing to do with experience.
Old 09/30/2009, 20:12   #3

Daniel, this is off-topic, btw, you don't know me. How'd you know what I can and what I can't? I just forgot to check this. And setting up a server has nothing to do with with a virus scanner. I knew it would change my IP, but since it didn't happen at installation, I didn't expect it to happen when I removed it. Now go flame someone else, because nobody likes you.

~Bas
Old 09/30/2009, 20:46   #4

@Smythe: your sig...
Quote:
I'm leaving the forums. I'm getting ****** of by all by all those Leeching Flamers
Self-critique?
Old 09/30/2009, 20:48   #5

@Elder, right now I'm lolling at your comment.
Just because me and Zion have a discussion, doesn't mean you have to get involved with it, k? And could you please prove or at least show me where, when and what I've leeched.

~Bas
Old 09/30/2009, 21:18   #6

no wonder it didn't work... you have a antivirus for a year we aren't even in yet... it messed it up ...

on the serious side..

make sure you check off these steps

- SHUTDOWN Computer
- Restart Router
- Startup Computer
- Shut off all firewalls
- Check for programs that can have a say on if another program may go through to the internet
- Find out your real localhost or ip ( ipconfig I think or IPChicken.com )
- Try to go through it.. If it asks for a password type it in
- If you don't know your password either call your ISP or reset your router most likely you have a small button on the back that you can reach with a tooth pick .
- And retry!
Old 10/01/2009, 01:07   #7

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty Project View Post
no wonder it didn't work... you have a antivirus for a year we aren't even in yet... it messed it up ...

on the serious side..

make sure you check off these steps

- SHUTDOWN Computer
- Restart Router
- Startup Computer
- Shut off all firewalls
- Check for programs that can have a say on if another program may go through to the internet
- Find out your real localhost or ip ( ipconfig I think or IPChicken.com )
- Try to go through it.. If it asks for a password type it in
- If you don't know your password either call your ISP or reset your router most likely you have a small button on the back that you can reach with a tooth pick .
- And retry!
It was solved.