Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server Question and Partner

Discussion on Private Server Question and Partner within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Server Question and Partner

Hello,i just recently made a server and it works and everything,but I have a few questions and was wondering if anyone can help me with my server.

Question 1: Can anyone tell me how to make monsters drop cps directly into inventory?

Question 2: Does anyone know how to make VIP System work for everyone?

P.S. Im looking for a partner to code that can make my server better.
Old 09/27/2009, 22:55   #2

1 question for u, your siggy says u got co pserver help, yet ur asking for it ? :P ironic! tehehe
Old 09/27/2009, 23:11   #3

Umm what Source/Version Are you Using?
LOTF = Not Yet Implented VIP System
Bins = Got no Clue how to do it ..
Old 09/28/2009, 02:07   #4

Oh never mind then im using a lotf source version 5017.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION]
10/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Exactly what the title says. I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane. I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts Bump.
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION]
10/02/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
Exactly what the title says. I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane. I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts
Partner With Private Server.
09/27/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hello,im looking for a partner that may want to help me create a Conquer Online Private Server. Im just looking for someone who is experienced in making servers and wants to have fun with it. So if anyone is interested in helping me,please leave a comment or email me at [email protected] or add me on myspace @ myspace.com/nbskaterpunk28. Thanks. P.S. im not trying to make a hamachi server. Please help,still looking for a team.