Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Character creation issue 5900

Discussion on Character creation issue 5900 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/06/2014, 22:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
No it surely isn't my source lol. I'm used to the old 5165 source but my PC had issues and I lost all my old websites/forums sources/databases and everything else. PC is fixed and I thought I would try a newer source.

Yup RacePoints doesn't have a default value lol

Was a few other issues but it's working now, thanks for the debug idea I have no idea how I managed to get as far as I did on my old 5165 source without ever using it o.O

Request close issue is fixed
Old 08/07/2014, 04:17   #17

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by denominator View Post
No it surely isn't my source lol. I'm used to the old 5165 source but my PC had issues and I lost all my old websites/forums sources/databases and everything else. PC is fixed and I thought I would try a newer source.

Yup RacePoints doesn't have a default value lol

Was a few other issues but it's working now, thanks for the debug idea I have no idea how I managed to get as far as I did on my old 5165 source without ever using it o.O

Request close issue is fixed

Nice work.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Guild + emblem creation issue
09/21/2017 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi , It was supposed to be easy to create a guild especially if you were the creator , but in this case , I've encountered this scenario. I've created a guild name let us say 'Test' after the 'Test' guild was created my guild-creator character doesn't have any rank even a default rank doesn't applied. I am expecting that my character should be the Guild Master , but it did not .. when I checked my character's rank it is blank.. So next one I tried to create a guild emblem but after the...
Sjsro acc creation issue
11/25/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I tried to create a Sjsro account and entered all information (Username,Password,Name,E-mail,Country,QQ number and captcha code) I used a fake QQ number because I dont know what that is :P I tried to register and I got a message: 联系地址必须&# 20026;中文!请重 032;填写 (translated: Contact address must be in Chinese! Please re-enter ) So Im asking you guys where to enter the contact adress and how to enter it on chinese? Can be closed. I googled some other Pages and found a sullution. Its working now.
character creation ?
04/02/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
is there a way now for EU/USA players to use only the character creation function ?
Character Creation (help please)
07/19/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I am new to ecsro, and whenever i try to make a character and i try to do a name "unique check" it always says "Invalid name, Invalid Letters" How come? and when i try to only use 1 number or letter it says "Exceeded Letter limit" even though i only used 1 character. Can anyone help me please?