Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Whoever helps me gets tons of thanks

Discussion on [Help]Whoever helps me gets tons of thanks within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 10/21/2009, 17:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
I'm getting closer I guess. I put LocX, LocY, LocMap and that made the errors for that go away for now, but I still don't understand what byte pos and byte type mean. And thanks for telling me about the "Demon" i fixed that as well.
Sorry that I'm so retarded rofl. But at least I try. This is what I have so far.---
Quote:
else if (ItemParts[0] == "720650")
{
SingleMob MyMob=new SingleMob(LocX, LocY, LocMap, 200, 200, 1, 1, 442, "Demon", 442, 1, byte pos, byte Type);
RemoveItem(ItemUID);
}
byte pos, byte Type) are the only things underlined. Any ideas?
Old 10/22/2009, 14:10   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay1029 View Post
I'm getting closer I guess. I put LocX, LocY, LocMap and that made the errors for that go away for now, but I still don't understand what byte pos and byte type mean. And thanks for telling me about the "Demon" i fixed that as well.
Sorry that I'm so retarded rofl. But at least I try. This is what I have so far.---

byte pos, byte Type) are the only things underlined. Any ideas?
i think pos is the mob direction and the type i dunno coz u already have a mech so check your database or mobs file to figure out what it is
Old 10/22/2009, 21:02   #18

For the pos use:
General.Rand.Next(1, 8)

And about Type i think is 2, i'm not sure of that because i don't use LOTF. If i remember well, the type is the mob type. The server checks if the mob is a guard or a pet. Look into your database and compare to your others monsters.

Tell me if you still have any problems on that.
Old 10/24/2009, 05:33   #19

@TaiZer
So when you say "General.Rand.Next(1, 8)" Do you mean like this?
Quote:
SingleMob MyMob=new SingleMob(LocX, LocY, LocMap, 200, 200, 1, 1, 442, "Demon", 442, 1, General.Rand.Next(1, 8), General.Rand.Next(2, 8));
I replaced bye pos with General.Rand.Next(1, 8) and byte Type with General.Rand.Next(2, 8)