Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ADV] Conquer-SX

Discussion on [ADV] Conquer-SX within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/22/2009, 09:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
After holding what would i say for a while, checking the site..
This server is a f4ilur3.
Not to mention its admins.
Period.

Btw, @SilverFury & Blade:
Looks like the ****** ganja you both smoked has affected your puny brains, please talk **** somewhere else than
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFury View Post
site for geeky wannabes
Old 09/22/2009, 14:20   #17

amen
Old 09/22/2009, 16:08   #18

Why dont you just stop posting it its not our fault no one goes to your server or what ever >.< sheesh and matts a cool guy :P
Old 09/22/2009, 17:02   #19

SilverFury trust me u are the most ,how to say..."wiz guyz" on the earth.
I bet gays are of u good side.

And btw don't ever insult the nicest members from epvpers,bcuz u don't wanna be in war with us.
Who hate this guyz please follow the links in my sig.
Don't flame anymore here.
Would be better for u reputation guyz.
Old 09/22/2009, 17:06   #20

I'm not silverfury I am copz1337 and blade911. That was real stupid to say I was, shows how you have nothing else to say. Hint: Just stfu.
Old 09/22/2009, 17:11   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade911 View Post
I'm not silverfury I am copz1337 and blade911. That was real stupid to say I was, shows how you have nothing else to say. Hint: Just stfu.
Ok since you have two accounts they should both be banned due to, your only supposed to have one. And no one wants to join your crappy server, hence why you need to make 7 threads for it. Oh, and I doubt any one gives a **** if your their "enemy" what are you going to do kos us? *****.
Old 09/22/2009, 17:17   #22

Quote:
I am copz1337 and blade911.
Wow, that explains a lot about you.
Old 09/22/2009, 17:24   #23

Guyz don't flame cuz he think he is a "wiz guy".
Please post in my blog :P.
Follow the link in my sig .

Btw
@Blade911 reported
Old 09/22/2009, 17:28   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshiko69 View Post
Ok since you have two accounts they should both be banned due to, your only supposed to have one. And no one wants to join your crappy server, hence why you need to make 7 threads for it. Oh, and I doubt any one gives a **** if your their "enemy" what are you going to do kos us? *****.
1. It's not my server.
2. I created 2 accounts because when I was on vacation I forgot this one's password.
3. There is no reason for me to be banned. If there was it's because I'd have too many infractions, only have 2 atm.
4. What are you talking about enemy?

You make no sense, just don't talk. Too many big mouths on the forums who don't know what the heck their talking about.

@zbest - Your just a guy who like like to talk also, I never said I was wise I just use common sense which is the right thing to do. I HAD no problem with you until you took prototype's side for whatever demented reason, suck each other's you know what? Oh and "Reported" for what?

I've come up with a solution, alot of you are not from Canada or the United States. Therefore when you see an arguement, you don't know what's right since it's not your primary language. So you just take the side that you want, reason being that you are just an idiot really. My suggestion is that you don't post until you learn the basics of the language.

And if anyone was to be banned here it'd be you guys (zbest, Smythe, LetterX, prototype and more) because all you do is go OFF TOPIC 24/7. You barely talk about the threads. Just stick with the topics. I should make a mod application then this section will really stay on topic.
Old 09/22/2009, 17:33   #25

Wtf?

Quote:
2. I created 2 accounts because when I was on vacation I forgot this one's password.
3. There is no reason for me to be banned. If there was it's because I'd have too many infractions, only have 2 atm.
Please a mod to ban this "wiz guy",multiple account,flaming,weird adv and THANKS and a BIG LIAR.
one word for u:

LIAR as usually.
Old 09/22/2009, 17:59   #26

Just close this thread >.<
Old 09/22/2009, 18:03   #27

Quote:
1. It's not my server.
4. What are you talking about enemy?

You make no sense, just don't talk. Too many big mouths on the forums who don't know what the heck their talking about.

@zbest - Your just a guy who like like to talk also, I never said I was wise I just use common sense which is the right thing to do. I HAD no problem with you until you took prototype's side for whatever demented reason, suck each other's you know what? Oh and "Reported" for what?

I've come up with a solution, alot of you are not from Canada or the United States. Therefore when you see an arguement, you don't know what's right since it's not your primary language. So you just take the side that you want, reason being that you are just an idiot really. My suggestion is that you don't post until you learn the basics of the language.

And if anyone was to be banned here it'd be you guys (zbest, Smythe, LetterX, prototype and more) because all you do is go OFF TOPIC 24/7. You barely talk about the threads. Just stick with the topics. I should make a mod application then this section will really stay on topic.
What have you forgotten what you wrote in your first post, stop acting like you didn't create this thread. And you yourself said your a PM of this server, so therefore it is YOUR server.
Old 09/22/2009, 18:08   #28

Guys, stfu and leave blade alone. GEEZ, silverfury is me. All of you are dickd, truly DICKS, just stfu and go eat a bowl of cereal.
Old 09/22/2009, 18:16   #29

#request close
Emme close this thread only flaming here!!!
Old 09/22/2009, 18:17   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbest View Post
#request close
Emme close this thread only flaming here!!!
Yeah what zbest said >.>
Closed Thread