Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Online Characters Issue

Discussion on Online Characters Issue within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Online Characters Issue

Well, I want firstly to thank Spirited for helping me with Spawns issues, i still have some troubles since i have to respawn them all everytime i jump.. but, its for a few time until i find another solution, i even made it up to show other players online *-* its still bugged but ill fix it, i think its not that hard..
But, if i make an array on the Exodus.ClientPool, it just finds the online person, and not other ones.. How can i fix it?
If i jump with 1, it makes the array and just shows her name, if i jump with other, just shows his name on the array...
but they can see each other on the screen, xD the important is what matters lol
I will fix this thing, as soon as i figure out how to xD
Somebody that has worked with Exodus Source Code, knows how to handle the online players issue?

I am just dumb.. fixed that one... how do i know if someone logged out?
Which packet the server sends? D; If the internet of the player is down, how do i know if he disconnected? Damn, haha that one is mind fucking me
I was using Client.Entity.Name instead of Item.Entity.Name, and had to fix the addiction of the player to the Client.Pool..
now i need to learn how to remove lol
otherwise i cant login again
Old 06/30/2014, 23:22   #2

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2014, 02:30   #3

Thank you, i should request close, but before, if someone can give me a tip, on which is the best way to store the cq_itemtype and what should i do to get the character item... A tip on how to get a fast and secure way... *-*
Old 07/01/2014, 05:39   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
You should look up System.Collections and System.Collections.Concurrent. The most secure way would be a thread-safe alternative to the dictionary class (for all collections that are modified by multiple threads). A normal dictionary is what I would use in C# to store a read-only pool of data. Regarding your respawning issue, it seems like you may have fixed it, but you should check that you're sending the actor's movement back to it before updating the actor's screen boundaries with new observers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2014, 17:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
You should look up System.Collections and System.Collections.Concurrent. The most secure way would be a thread-safe alternative to the dictionary class (for all collections that are modified by multiple threads). A normal dictionary is what I would use in C# to store a read-only pool of data. Regarding your respawning issue, it seems like you may have fixed it, but you should check that you're sending the actor's movement back to it before updating the actor's screen boundaries with new observers.
Thank you, ill be trying in a while, after i fix Whisper chat...
It sends a 1015 and a 1004, both together in 1 packet... da fuq

Being this, the output...

That im trying to figure out how to split it to create the message