Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make the NPC name part of the received info!

Discussion on How to make the NPC name part of the received info! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/02/2014, 03:27   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by C# Coder View Post
You don't know me or who I am to judge and ur nothing to judge a boss like me compared to you, you jealous! Imma not wasting my time replaying to pointless/uneducated person like u I'll let u "woof woof" like dogs.

Sure, let's just pretend that you're an intelligent person .
Old 07/02/2014, 03:45   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpvpIsAJoke View Post

There is no "showname bool". It's the amount of strings that are in the packet. Why are you even coding a private server?
xD my bad. but why count will increase more than one string?

Old 07/02/2014, 03:55   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoumatrix View Post
xD my bad. but why count will increase more than one string?

As far as I know, the MsgNpcInfo and MsgNpcInfoEx packets never contain more than one string. But this is the method they use for all their packets with variable length strings.

{ StringAmount, { String1Length, String1 }, { String2Length, String2 }, ... }
Old 07/02/2014, 04:27   #34

Quote:
As far as I know, the MsgNpcInfo and MsgNpcInfoEx packets never contain more than one string. But this is the method they use for all their packets with variable length strings.

{ StringAmount, { String1Length, String1 }, { String2Length, String2 }, ... }

aha i see it in charachterinfo (1006) and in many other packets
Old 07/02/2014, 05:58   #35

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
You don't know me or who I am to judge and ur nothing to judge a boss like me compared to you, you jealous! Imma not wasting my time replaying to pointless/uneducated person like u I'll let u "woof woof" like dogs.
Quote:
Haha, u mad? jealous? haaaaaa dude I didn't even reach 18 and I have finished my C++ course and done a lot of projects with it now lets see how old are u and what u have done throughout all this year... btw u didn't help in this thread get the hell out of hear... ur just a chump.

Seems like he posted some hex which I doubt you even know the purpose nor how to get the information out of it that does in fact, benefit the entire purpose of the thread.

EDIT: there is no high patch co sources in c++ thats why I am not coding Co in c++.

You are right for the wrong reasons. So you don't code a source in C++ just because there are no high patch sources? If you're as good as you say you are, I would assume you could code one yourself and therefore; you don't simply because nobody else has? What a shitty reason, perhaps learn why.
Please don't use age as a reason to classify yourself as better than someone, otherwise the likes of InfamousNoone(who accomplished probably more than you before he was 18) & even myself.. who probably has also -- will kick you off your high horse.

Yes - You finished your course before you were 18, great achievement. -- Good enough to give you the right to boast? A small bit, enough to compare yourself to someone who is clearly more experienced than you? no.

So with all due respect; Fuck off.
Old 07/02/2014, 14:45   #36

How to make the NPC name part of the received info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
Please don't use age as a reason to classify yourself as better than someone, otherwise the likes of InfamousNoone(who accomplished probably more than you before he was 18) & even myself.. who probably has also -- will kick you off your high horse.

Yes - You finished your course before you were 18, great achievement. -- Good enough to give you the right to boast? A small bit, enough to compare yourself to someone who is clearly more experienced than you? no.

So with all due respect; **** off.
Well if u started before u were 18 and still didn't code your own new whole game not a private server on a company's game I mean a game u made all by ur self then let's say u r bad enough that u can't even get a job.

I asked for help in this thread and didn't ask you for ur opinion or even to throw ur **** in here...If u can help then help if u can't then u **** off don't enter my thread and tell me to **** off, btw I don't have much time to code a whole conquer source as I am not poor like u I don't need to open a private server with no tax and run from the police like u could do I am already rich so why to exhaust my self on something supposed to be for fun, btw... Like I said **** off if u can't help or won't help it's my thread not urs. I'll keep u "whoop" like dogs just like ur friend.
Old 07/02/2014, 15:31   #37

Quote:
I asked for help in this thread.
I already gave you all the help you should need here:
()

But the fact is that you don't actually need "help", because you don't have the required skills to figure out how to go from a packet dump to actually implementing it in your code. What you really want is spoonfeeding; you want us to tell you exactly what code to write and where to put it, because this is something you actually understand - copy/pasting stuff.

But that's (hopefully) not going to happen.
Old 07/02/2014, 15:53   #38

Quote:
I already gave you all the help you should need here:
()

But the fact is that you don't actually need "help", because you don't have the required skills to figure out how to go from a packet dump to actually implementing it in your code. What you really want is spoonfeeding; you want us to tell you exactly what code to write and where to put it, because this is something you actually understand - copy/pasting stuff.

But that's (hopefully) not going to happen.
I got it to work, the code is similar to the sob spawn system with lil changes it's all about that string newbie thing that sadly no one of ya helped me achieve it earlier but glad u didn't cause doing it my self gave me more experience/Korvacs packets and pro4never source are the things that helped me ... It works perfectly now. I'll leave you whooping.
#request close
Old 07/02/2014, 16:29   #39

I can`t wait until you get your first job as a developer with this kind of arrogancy, your coworkers will murder you.
Old 07/02/2014, 17:34   #40

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,107
Closed.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread