Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make the NPC name part of the received info!

Discussion on How to make the NPC name part of the received info! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/02/2014, 01:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpvpIsAJoke View Post
Old 07/02/2014, 01:31   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoumatrix View Post
work fine for me so i don't care for ur opinion
What?
You said you wanted to use the 1109 packet, I showed you how ... and now you're saying you don't care about my opinion? What opinion? What are you even talking about????
Old 07/02/2014, 01:37   #18

Quote:
What?
You said you wanted to use the 1109 packet, I showed you how ... and now you're saying you don't care about my opinion? What opinion? What are you even talking about????
He meant that opinion "StupidEgy" btw.. u didn't understand it ur self means u r the stupid.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2014, 01:40   #19

Quote:
What?
xD u read wrong

Quote:
xD

the funny thing i was going to try that but i prefere to use 1109 instead of 2030

anyway ty for sharing

------------------------------------
PHP Code:
SobNpcSpawn npc = new SobNpcSpawn();
npc.UID 99999;
npc.MapID client.Entity.MapID;
npc.= (ushort)(client.Entity.2);
npc.client.Entity.Y;
npc.Mesh 134;
npc.Type Enums.NpcType.Talker;
npc.ShowName true;
npc.Name "a7a";
npc.SendSpawn(client); 
do the same as

PHP Code:
NpcSpawn npc = new NpcSpawn();
npc.UID 10620;                              
npc.= (ushort)(client.Entity.2);
npc.client.Entity.Y;
npc.Mesh 29680;
npc.Type Enums.NpcType.Talker;
npc.Name "a7a";
npc.SendSpawn(client); 
---------------------------
credits for him for the packet sniff
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2014, 01:56   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by C# Coder View Post
He meant that opinion "StupidEgy" btw.. u didn't understand it ur self means u r the stupid.
I can't even understand what you're saying now, please be quiet, dog.

Quote:
xD u read wrong
So what you're saying is that you already got the 1109 packet working? But you couldn't get the 2030 one working?

Please elaborate on what you actually meant.
Old 07/02/2014, 01:59   #21

Quote:
I can't even understand what you're saying now, please be quiet, dog.

So what you're saying is that you already got the 1109 packet working? But you couldn't get the 2030 one working? Please elaborate on what you actually meant.

i already use 1109 in my booth shop system. so i get bored when i was trying to figure out the right offsets of the npc name at packet 2030. cuz at the moment i got bored i was going to use

26 showname bool.
28 Name string with lenght.

anyway ty for the sniff
Old 07/02/2014, 02:06   #22

Quote:
i already use 1109 in my booth shop system. so i get bored when i was trying to figure out the right offsets of the npc name at packet 2030. cuz at the moment i got bored i was going to use

26 showname bool.
28 Name string with lenght.

anyway ty for the sniff

There is no "showname bool". It's the amount of strings that are in the packet. Why are you even coding a private server?
Old 07/02/2014, 02:29   #23

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:

There is no "showname bool". It's the amount of strings that are in the packet. Why are you even coding a private server?
Plenty of archaic sources thought it was a bool at one point (I know I did) and I'm guessing the structure just stuck around (the same thing with the data id GetSurroundings actually being vending).
Old 07/02/2014, 02:42   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Plenty of archaic sources thought it was a bool at one point (I know I did) and I'm guessing the structure just stuck around (the same thing with the data id GetSurroundings actually being vending).
I'm pretty sure someone (possibly, actually highly likely, yourself) here showed how to properly handle variable length strings (the NetStringPacker way) a loooooooooong time ago though. And I'm sure most of the newer, decent sources handle it properly as well. I don't think you can justify these kind of things anymore, not in 2014
Old 07/02/2014, 02:56   #25

Swift programming lang would have saved lives, never have to deal with probs like that while coding with it.
Old 07/02/2014, 03:03   #26

Quote:
You have no idea what you're talking about (programming in general), please stop posting. Permanently.
I have, and I didn't ask for you opinion or thoughts and it's not ur forum to tell me what to do + u didn't add anything new to the thread from your first post all things u said! Spirited said it before ya so go find somewhere else to repeat after your bosses and teachers.
Old 07/02/2014, 03:05   #27

Quote:
I have, and I didn't ask for you opinion or thoughts and it's not ur forum to tell me what to do + u didn't add anything new to the thread from you first post all things u said Spirited said it before ya so go find somewhere else to repeat after you bosses and teachers.
No you don't. You think you know stuff, but you don't. You have proven this on several occasions with your retarded questions.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2014, 03:09   #28

Quote:
No you don't. You think you know stuff, but you don't. You have proven this on several occasions with your retarded questions.
Haha, u mad? jealous? haaaaaa dude I didn't even reach 18 and I have finished my C++ course and done a lot of projects with it now lets see how old are u and what u have done throughout all this year... btw u didn't help in this thread get the hell out of hear... ur just a chump.

EDIT: there is no high patch co sources in c++ thats why I am not coding Co in c++.
Old 07/02/2014, 03:19   #29

Quote:
Haha, u mad? jealous? haaaaaa dude I didn't even reach 18 and I have finished my C++ course and done a lot of projects with it now lets see how old are u and what u have done throughout all this year... btw u didn't help in this thread get the hell out of hear... ur just a chump.

EDIT: there is no high patch co sources in c++ thats why I am not coding Co in c++.
Actually, I provided more than enough information on how to make "custom" NPC names, but you are so stupid that you don't know what to do with the information.

And no, the real reason you aren't coding a CO server in C++ is because you suck at C++. Just like you suck at any other programming language and anything programming related in general.

You know how copy/paste works, that's exactly how much "programming" you know.
Old 07/02/2014, 03:22   #30

Quote:
Actually, I provided more than enough information on how to make "custom" NPC names, but you are so stupid that you don't know what to do with the information.

And no, the real reason you aren't coding a CO server in C++ is because you suck at C++. Just like you suck at any other programming language and anything programming related in general.

You know how copy/paste works, that's exactly how much "programming" you know.
You don't know me or who I am to judge and ur nothing to judge a boss like me compared to you, you jealous! Imma not wasting my time replaying to pointless/uneducated person like u I'll let u "woof woof" like dogs.
Closed Thread