Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trying to make a proxy

Discussion on Trying to make a proxy within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Trying to make a proxy

Hi guys i recently got back to conquer after a year or so and I'm trying to make a proxy so if any1 knows which source are the 5900 servers using that would be cool and I'll assume it's a public one since everyone has it.
Old 06/21/2014, 04:20   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by miketheking View Post
Hi guys i recently got back to conquer after a year or so and I'm trying to make a proxy so if any1 knows which source are the 5900 servers using that would be cool and I'll assume it's a public one since everyone has it.
It's a bit hard to understand you. If you are looking for a private server source on patch 5900, there are none offered here currently. You can try another board... but the last time I checked, the 5900 sources are based off modified Trinity sources and a few of them contain keyloggers and viruses. If I were in your position, I would take up a high patch source from this community and upgrade it yourself.

Here's something that can get you started:

If you're looking for a proxy source, you'd be best off looking in the CO2 Programming section.
Old 06/21/2014, 13:38   #3

i think mine would help
Old 06/21/2014, 17:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoumatrix View Post
i think mine would help
I think jumping off a bridge would help more.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2014, 18:21   #5

well I upgraded p4n's alchemy proxy for the 5675 version a while ago and now i tested it on the claimed 5900 servers and it worked anyway i'm looking for the source code so I could take advantage of the exploits cos there are always some.
Old 06/22/2014, 03:36   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRambo View Post
I think jumping off a bridge would help more.
if u do it it will help us more
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2014, 01:27   #7

Just don't start arguing again, and ruining this thread.
Old 06/23/2014, 04:04   #8

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy. View Post
Just don't start arguing again, and ruining this thread.
I don't see two snarky remarks as an argument that's ruining the thread. I think that may be a bit dramatic. I figured it wouldn't continue from there since there's nothing to argue about... but since it was brought up, keep on topic please, everyone. Thanks.
Thanks
1 User