Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant Promote To Level 110 And Please Help Me to Fix Name!

Discussion on Cant Promote To Level 110 And Please Help Me to Fix Name! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cant Promote To Level 110 And Please Help Me to Fix Name!

Please Help me to promote to lvl 110 im using binary 3.0 please help me to fix the name i cant see it,, And Can someone teach me how to remove the ninja items,garments in the shopingmall?..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HELP! Cant promote to master
03/25/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Request Close..... Was a moment of madness i forgot lmao
Promote your server, cheating, hacking, tutorials, etc.
02/07/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
WebGame Forum: WebGame http:// www. webgame. forumeiro. com ( remove spaces ) Moderators jobs, post your servers, hackers, cheats. Tutorials How to create some servers. Join now and enter this wave
[HELP] Adding Ninja and the npc the promote it....
03/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
he guys i need ur help one again... im add ninja to my server but i don't know how... can plss any one help me.... Looking forward for all ur help..... thanks a lot guys...
not enough point to promote
05/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
i'm a water - fire rb. i rb when i was lvl 110.. but now. i found out i dun hav enough attribute point for promotion.. how? isit because i rb too early. tats y i got little attribute point?
Promote List of Links
04/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi, Grim, a1 and myself started the project of "List of Links". We would like to ease the search for new people. This would be handy for those want to get a quick link. Please help me to promote that thread if you would. You may want to carry it in your signature (^^) Please do not hesitate to post at the "List of Links" thread if you found any guide/hacks/bot/edit/tool & etc that not included it.