Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] PServer Console

Discussion on [Help] PServer Console within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/22/2009, 22:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
@samehvan
I fixed that problem, but I get more now. I think my source is just ****** from being tampered with. Good thing I have a back up from b4 all this **** started.
Thanks for actually staying on topic and trying to help, unlike these other mofos.
Old 09/22/2009, 22:28   #17

@tao4229
What does being illiterate have to do with simply not understanding something such as this
"System.InvalidOperationException:"? + I'm not a coder
English isn't even my first language and I understand more then you. Oh burn, think before you move those little fingers.
Old 09/22/2009, 22:55   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsSharkk View Post
@tao4229
What does being illiterate have to do with simply not understanding something such as this
"System.InvalidOperationException:"? + I'm not a coder you stupid ******* moronic piece of **** #10 ashuAHSAshu
English isn't even my first language and I understand more then you. Oh burn, think before you move those little fingers.
Look after he said that... Connection must be valid and open That exception type was an InvalidOperation and then it tells you it... I think that is what he meant...Since he is saying that person can not read the next letters...Are you satisfied now?
Old 09/23/2009, 07:44   #19

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
'Everybody was Kung Fu fighting, everybody was flaming n' fighting, lalala'

#closed
Closed Thread