Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Where is the NPC Dialog?

Discussion on [HELP] Where is the NPC Dialog? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [HELP] Where is the NPC Dialog?

I'm copying and pasting codes and it says to go to NPC Dialog but I don't know where that is, can you help me find it?
Old 09/15/2009, 00:07   #2

source?
Old 09/15/2009, 01:40   #3

Client.cs Search for If (CurrentNPC

Good luck with your server...DoomCo
Old 09/15/2009, 02:08   #4

"to go to NPC Dialog" its not a 1 thing is alot of npcs dialog is where u put them to talk so yeah and *** Empty Project sayed search if (CurrentNPC == and you will get some npcs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Popup dialog help.
08/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Well, I know that a few servers, take Impule's for example when you login you get a popup dialog. When Ali's/Impule's/Kinshi's proxy turns the aimbot on a dialog pop's up and says some crap :) I want to know what the ID of that is so I can make this work client.Send(new GamePackets.Message("Test", System.Drawing.Color.Gray, GamePackets.Message.Popup)); Where 'Popup' is defined it looks like Popup = 1002, That bit in red is what I need the correct value/id/type/whatever you wonna...
Cant Add NPC.Dialog
06/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Alright everytime im adding a npc dialog i always get the do not talk anything useful yet. Well looking at guides they tell them to put npc.txt file or w.e, add the npc code there. I have the npc and the dialog goes to that npc. So far 5 codes havnt worked ,dunno what im doing wrong, This is a example of how the npc dialog starts off
NPC Dialog
06/14/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
Hallo ElitePvPers, Ich wuerde gerne wissen wie ich den Dialog von NPC's aendern kann. Z.b weiss ich das wenn ich den Dialog von Isruel aendern will, muss ich eine Datei oeffnen die "MaFl_Isruel.txt". Ich finde dieses .txt leider nirgendwo und frage euch nun, koennt ihr mir helfen mit dem problem? Bitee bitee bitee!! XD
NPC Dialog
12/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Can anyone tell me what its wrong with this for some reason it is not working =\ This is for 5165 FTW! #region TOP TRO PK TOURNEY case 2772: { if (Control == 0) { GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Hey there i hold every Class PK Tournament for Trojans, Warriors, Ninjas, Taoists And Archers, So Tell me your Class so i can...
Help me please i need Dialog.ini
08/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi all, i have a private server CO 2 and i want the file: Dialog.ini of NPCsStuff Because some npc. Ej: ArcherGod, he change your class, and all the npc that changes the class to you, nobody of those can speak. Please say me some download of Dialog.ini or say me the information of they. -edit- I want the npc to learn skills please