Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Level Experience

Discussion on [HELP] Level Experience within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Level Experience

Hello Mates,

I just want to ask. If how/where can I stop the level experience. that I want it to be not gain up exp. and remain in 0. and it will not level the character.

how can I work this?

Thank You Mates,

Old 06/03/2014, 05:38   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post

Hello Mates,

I just want to ask. If how/where can I stop the level experience. that I want it to be not gain up exp. and remain in 0. and it will not level the character.

how can I work this?

Thank You Mates,

Why was lime your color of choice. Come on man. Regarding your question (now that I can actually read it in the text editor), you can do that very easily in server programming. If you don't do it on the server, it will continue to believe that you can level up. Then, you can change it in the client's levexp.dat file.
Old 06/03/2014, 06:06   #3

Highlighting works too..

Simply find where you add your Exp and do a simple if(val > max) return;
Old 06/03/2014, 07:23   #4

Thank You Guys. I fix now. hehehe.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Proficiency level experience needed
04/27/2014 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Anybody has the correct values for every proficiency level? -Like ProfExp = 100; Or maybe can tell me where to get them from some source?
Level & Experience required List
03/02/2014 - WarRock - 5 Replies
"So I am not trying to take credit for this, simply attempting to make a more serviceable, easier to access thread to contain experience numbers. A few notes about this thread: 1. Please try to only post your current XP/Level if you have just leveled up (For some of the higher levels, I will take them at whatever % you can report just for the sake of getting an estimate. Levels over 50 can take a significant amount of time to level up) 2. If you don't want to be a part of helping...
[HELP] Edit necessary experience per level
02/19/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I want to edit the necessary experience for levels 100-105 because now i make one level with only 100kk exp. Can anyone help me with a tutorial or a tool that can chenge the exp? P.S.: I use sf 2011, game:2089M
eXperience God 1.1 (level bot)
09/08/2012 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 48 Replies
hello community i have a friend that always buy hacks for metin2 and it gives them to me , now i give some of them to you some images http://i47.tinypic.com/35bianr.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/25zgqk5.jpg with that , i`ve made level 40 in one day :awesome:
Low Level Experience Exploit
07/07/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Working good until level 15-18. In a Ironforge area there's a closed zone, named "the airport". There's a large amount of NPC's, a locked fly route, many airplane. It's difficult to arrive, must be found the access through mountains, hardly after Amberstill Farm. Here you will be found a continuous respawn of Frostmane( level 8-10) that comes killed in continuation from the guards (level 55). Becoming part in this battle take great amounts of experience and loot also greens....