Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do I change the 2nd soc rate

Discussion on How do I change the 2nd soc rate within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 05/13/2014, 03:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I would suggest deleting those files and telling your friend off for giving you highly illegal binaries. Try using a source from our community instead. It's still not legal (since you're using their client), but it's far less severe than using TQ binaries.
=O, will do, didnt know =S
Old 05/13/2014, 04:08   #17

Received Thanks: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsomniacPro View Post
I'm not challenging what you're saying, but how are they any different when it comes to legalities? I'm just curious.
The emulator itself is legal as it's your own code. In fact, the illegal part is to distribute the CO2 client without the agreement of TQ. Meaning, if you only host a server, without providing the client. It's kind of legal as it's the players who are not following TQ's license in a way... You're not directly using TQ's assets.

When it comes to TQ bins, well, you're using their software. So, it's illegal to use it from A to Z.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/13/2014, 04:13   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
The emulator itself is legal as it's your own code. In fact, the illegal part is to distribute the CO2 client without the agreement of TQ. Meaning, if you only host a server, without providing the client. It's can of legal as it's the players who are not following TQ's license in a way... You're not directly using TQ's assets.

When it comes to TQ bins, well, you're using their software. So, it's illegal to use it from A to Z.
Thanks JP, good stuff to know.
Old 05/13/2014, 15:26   #19

For the thread starter, you could check my signature for official co2 sources that come with the source code that are kinda legal, you can learn a lot from them.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
change, conquer1.0, navicat, rate, soc