Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] About Conquer time

Discussion on [Help] About Conquer time within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] About Conquer time

Hello every one, now i come here to elitepvpers for help, i need fix some problem in the client.

I only can see

[Server Name] (301, 220) ping=58, Fps: 39

and i want see all, Hour and all! what file need change??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WOW and Conquer server at the same time?
04/02/2010 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
is there a way i can Run both servers at the same time on one VPS? like i have the Co server going... and i open the SQL for WOW works fine logon server too.. then when i open The WOW server it wont run... but when i have the Co server off then it all works fine... can someone help me? i really would like to get this going
The Realy Conquer Multi Account Hack 5180 [Able Data And Time]
11/17/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 34 Replies
:mofo: Thanks Word Is Enough For Me :mofo:
conquer.exe without walljump and date-time on !
06/02/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
how to make my own Conquer.exe with muliclient and date-time on and without walljump , guess hex editor can't do it , if it is possible tell me how to do it plz ... i dun like to have walljumb and every Conquer.exe has posted has it .. beside it dun have date and time ... it's really annoying
7/24 All time Conquer Private server Hosting
04/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I offer 24/7 All time COnquer private server hosting If you want contact me on yahoo messenger : [email protected] Or e-mail me on : [email protected] & [email protected] To make an Ideea take a look on Blu3ys - Powered by CO.CC and press "Hosting" button on the left top....
conquer ingame time !
06/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
yo as the title say i have a prob with in game time, it disappears after patching (3012), i have no just to reinstall co.. is there a way to get it back without reinstall ?