Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

co source problem

Discussion on co source problem within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
co source problem

I am having a problem with the Conquer Source. I have tried several different sources but none of them have worked. I've installed it according to step by step instructions. However, when I try to start the source server, it crashes immediately. Could the issue be with my hardware? I use Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit. I've also installed the latest Flashplayer and Frameworks.
Old 03/26/2014, 19:46   #2

Received Thanks: 1,147
#Moved
Old 03/27/2014, 08:24   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
You need to provide us with more details. Saying you have a problem simply isn't enough information for us to diagnose the issue and help you through the problem.
Old 03/27/2014, 13:06   #4

I'm making a two-part demonstration of my attempt at creating a client server. The first part has been uploaded and I will add the second part as soon as I have a moment.

I use a Finnish version of Windows 7, so sorry about that, but you should be able to get the point of the video. Just a lot of copy-pastin' and whatnot. =)

Old 03/28/2014, 00:41   #5

I personally didn't check the video but according to the information you provided i think its because of the 64-bit version, try building the source for a 64-bit version or try changing it if there is a guide provided.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem in my source updated to version 5620+ *Impulse Source*
08/15/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
I updated my source to version 5620+ 1) I open my account with any password. 2) Can I log into an account without having a registered account. 3) I cannot see the monsters or other players Any help or hint is welcome.....
how i fix this problem at my source 5525>>no one say change source
10/28/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
my source close after like 2 hours or 3 hours and may after 5 hours befor i close i see this errors o consol i taked up this pic befor it clos by 1 second http://www.m5zny.com/upfiles/j4o37683.jpg http://www.m5zny.com/upfiles/b8q37683.jpg
[Source] Problem mit der Source
05/29/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo Leutz, ich habe folgendes Problem ich habe meine source Compilet was vorher nie ein problem war jetz habe ich es wider gemacht und es kamen keine errors wie immer nur waren diesmal keine .exen im output ordner woran kann das liegen ich würde mich sehr über eine antwort freuen mfg
[Source Problem] Source auf LANG 6 compilien [D-Flyff Font]
04/13/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey Leutz, ich komme da mal mit nem mehr oder weniger kleinen Problem. Aufgrund der Misserfolge nur die Neuz in LANG 6 zu compilien, hat man mir geraten die kompletten Bins auf LANG 6 zu setzen. Seitdem funktioniert die D-Flyff Schrift super, es ist nichts verrutscht, Login klappt auch etc. Problem ist jetzt nur das ich keine inGame Rechte mehr habe. Habe extra neuen acc erstellt, neuen char bin sämtliche Operatoren ( L, M, N, O, P, Z) durchgegangen nur leider habe ich immer noch...
[Problem]CoEmuV2 source problem
10/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
well i got the source and i got the video guide and i followed all the steps and made all what i should make and i made account and loged in first time for making pass and restarted client when i try to log in again its frozen and noway to log in i got the loader and all things i restarted login server and restarted my pc and tryed again but no way is there any help?