Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Development] Redemption - Conquer 1.5

Discussion on [Development] Redemption - Conquer 1.5 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 08/21/2014, 22:47   #46

elite*gold: 0
I know it has been a while since I posted last, but alot has been happening on the development front!

First and foremost, I would like to introduce the new
MANY MANY thanks to Sedat/Turk55 for the creation of this website. Kudos to you my friend, you should really be proud of your work.
Also a big thanks to adhoma1988 for creating the logo, you can see much of his work .
I know the website is a little short on information right now, but that will certainly start getting populated over the coming days.

As for the source development. Alot of progress has been made. Fixing up all the little bugs and nuisances I find.
As far as major systems go, I implemented a brand new trap system to mimic TQ's.
This opens up alot of exciting possibilities as far as events go like some custom PVP events and even instances/raids that are planned for the future.
It also gave me the ability to finish off the mine system, such as the many different levels of the PC mines.
As such, this also gave me the ability to implement the blue mouse quest which I am happy to say is now working 100%.

Finally, Beta is fast approaching and may even be as soon as this weekend!
It will run for as long as needed to fix any major flaws and test stability. I anticipate it will only take a few weeks. Once beta finishes, all data will be wiped and started fresh for the server launch.
Have no fear though, I am planning a Beta Event to run during Beta whose rewards will be given at the start of server launch to give those who helped in Beta a little head start once the server is live.

Stay tuned as it should all be happening all too soon.

Any questions feel free to post
Old 09/04/2014, 13:09   #47

Introducing:

Tower of Babel
This is a gauntlet style event where you risk it all or go home with nothing.

The Tower is the stronghold of all evil in the lands, built before the time of man and now used as a treasure fortress for everything that is dark and evil in this world.

You start at level 1, and work your way up to the top of level 100.
A random mob picked from a set of pre-defined mobs will spawn. Not only that, but they will randomly chosen to be either a physical or magical mob.

The only way to continue to the next level is to defeat every mob on that floor.
However, as you move up in levels, more mobs will spawn, and the higher their stats will increase. (Attack, Defense, Speed, Range etc).

Every 10 levels you will be challenged by a Boss Mob. With even higher stats than anything you have encountered yet.

Not only that, but with every increased level, the chances of ALL drops (Mets, DBs, Elite/Super, +1's, Gold) will increase. But here is the twist.

A curse on the Tower placed by the most evil of beings means that EVERYTHING you pick up is taken from you and stored in the Babel Lockbox.
And the ONLY way to claim your fortune, is the leave on your own free will.
But once you start a level, you can not leave until you have slain every last mob on that floor.

If you should perish, you will lose everything you have collected and will not be rewarded.

Do you risk it all for Gold and Glory? Or do you scamper away with what little riches you earned?

Only you will know!
Check it out in the upcoming Beta Release!

Redemption Conquer

Old 09/04/2014, 15:03   #48

elite*gold: 130
Now I read it again, this reminds me of the anime Swort Art Online. Not so sure if you have watched it or not but the idea is pretty much the same as what happened in the anime. :P
Old 09/04/2014, 21:55   #49

server online? hehe thanks.
Old 09/05/2014, 03:45   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Now I read it again, this reminds me of the anime Swort Art Online. Not so sure if you have watched it or not but the idea is pretty much the same as what happened in the anime. :P
Never heard it, I actually dont watch ANY anime....unlike someone
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2014, 00:04   #51

Public Beta 9/19/14 7am EST....stay tuned
Old 09/19/2014, 16:02   #52

Public Beta is live.
Sorry for the slight delay in the opening times.

Details can be found here:

Tags
5065, classic, events, levelling, pvp