Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer server need help

Discussion on Conquer server need help within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer server need help

Me and a friend have made a CO server and when i try to connect to his all i get is "logging into account server .... " adn nothing else any1 know fix ?
Old 08/24/2009, 18:56   #2

Verify that you've done all this:

-Executed your source's batch file into mysql.
-Changed server.dat in client to the same IP as the one in your source (Config.ini).
-Also if you use CIDLoader don't forget to change CIDServer dat as well.
-Make sure you are connected to your server's hamachi network.
-Make sure your firewall and/or antivirus doesn't block the server.
-Make sure your server.exe or whatever you use to turn on the server, is on.
-Make sure your source is compatible with your client.

-Make sure when you make your account in MySql that your login type is 2 and. (2 means it needs to create a new character) after you've created the character it should turn into a 1.

I don't know what else to think of, or if I missed anything.. verify that you've got all this done. Good luck and if I helped you then you should thank me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2009, 14:59   #3

iv done all that but now i get a new error whe ni try and log in it says "connection lost please relog in" and logs me out ........ im kinda newb to this stuff and im using hamatchi not sql
Old 08/30/2009, 16:15   #4

Your using Hamachi but no Sql? Lol what do you mean.. Btw if your on vista I think you need to turn off you User Accounts Control (UAC) then restart your pc, and turn off your antivirus and your firewall. And if you did everything in my check list and this, it should work fine. Oh the User Accounts Control is in your control panel.

Tags
conquer server private