Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't buy items in my shoppingmall anymore

Discussion on Can't buy items in my shoppingmall anymore within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't buy items in my shoppingmall anymore

Hey guys,

Here i am again with *i think* a simple, but big problem.
I can't buy any item in my shopping mall anymore (added new items ).
I copied the item files from the latest conquer client to my client and the server. And i do not need to add any thing that belongs to the items in my database..

Anybody on here who know whats causing this problem?

Bash.
Old 01/08/2014, 11:53   #2

try to breakpoint buyingfromNpc void to see what is the error r
Old 01/08/2014, 14:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoumatrix View Post
try to breakpoint buyingfromNpc void to see what is the error r
Well, it isn't my buyingfromNpc. I uploaded a new items.dat file... and it was crashing like hell xd.. but i fixed it already :-)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Big Problem ShoppingMall
12/15/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi evryone i have a problem with shopping mall in the client is ok but in the source . is not all right my source is 5675 who can help me to edit price of Tortoise Gem and DragonGem in Shopping mal what i need to edit in source . please reply if you can help me . Thx :clap:
[GUIDE]Adding Items to ShoppingMall
08/31/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 53 Replies
Well People have been asking me to post a guide on how to do this. thin there was already a guide for this but I searched everywhere and couldn't find one. So here's mine. Ok you are going to need an itemtype decryptor. I attached mine to the bottom of the post. Ok now this is how you use it. You're going to make a new text file called itemtype.txt. (Really it doesn't matter what you name it as long as you can remember what/where it is. You open it up and in the first line put the...
help i cant see shoppingmall
03/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
hi every1 when i put lama mount in my server:bandit: i cant see anything in shoppingmall:mad: when open shoppingmall say (create item for shop error idtype=190770):( what i must to do now :confused::confused:
ShoppingMall
07/27/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 16 Replies
K i got +1 and +2 stones in my shopping mall but they dont work i can buy them but i cant use them to compose anyone know whats the deal?
Everything 1 ep from shoppingmall
11/18/2007 - Eudemons Online - 19 Replies
My friend has a hack to get everything out of shopping mall but there is nothing we can do to hide it. we buy 1 code on the noob and do this make everything 1 ep but every one noob we try this with gets Banned the next maintenance. We've tried dropping and picking up. Selling Giving nearly everything is there anyway you could help us disguise this hack or should we just give up.