Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server side auto translate language

Discussion on Server side auto translate language within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server side auto translate language

Curious if i should do a little project on some ones public server files were the server auto translate a language into English, would any one be interested in that?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2014, 07:34   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
I would recommend using the Google Translate API, but it's a "paid service" from Google. You have to buy the API. Bing offers it , but... Bing. How do you plan on doing this, if you don't mind me asking?
Old 01/04/2014, 09:55   #3

I was going to make a example for Google's api and Bing ill have to look into a little more and see what plays out ill give more infomation later just need to know if people would want it and what public source i should do it for.

costs $20 per 1 M characters of text.
will cost anything over 2,000,000 characters will cost 40$ a month.

just a thought before people decide if they want this or not.
Old 01/04/2014, 10:24   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic-Chaos View Post
I was going to make a example for Google's api and Bing ill have to look into a little more and see what plays out ill give more infomation later just need to know if people would want it and what public source i should do it for.

costs $20 per 1 M characters of text.
will cost anything over 2,000,000 characters will cost 40$ a month.

just a thought before people decide if they want this or not.
Well, Conquer server or not, it sounds like a good little project. Why don't you try it with just simple text for now; then, you can apply it to whichever source you wish. Sounds fun!
Old 01/04/2014, 15:04   #5

I did the same thing for my project in 2009. I didnt want to pay so i used the HTML Agilty Pack to parse the website instead.
Old 01/04/2014, 16:04   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Fang View Post
I would recommend using the Google Translate API, but it's a "paid service" from Google. You have to buy the API. Bing offers it , but... Bing. How do you plan on doing this, if you don't mind me asking?
You can do it free using web requests.
Old 01/05/2014, 00:55   #7

Bing is done next is the google api, this can be optimized more but this is going to be free so not worth my time putting much more into it since its going to be hard enough for people to add it correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y u k i View Post
I did the same thing for my project in 2009. I didnt want to pay so i used the HTML Agilty Pack to parse the website instead.
this wont be using the HTML Agility Pack.

Translate any language into English.

#request close starting to release any further updated will be posted there.

Thanks
1 User