Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client Version

Discussion on Client Version within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client Version

i just wanna ask what could be the client version for this key? this is my late edited source coudlnt remember what version is it..

DR654dt34trg4UI6
Old 12/31/2013, 22:55   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
That's the blowfish key - most likely 5018 - 5508 (I would suspect). I can't remember off the top of my head, but you could open Conquer.exe in notepad and search for "TQServer". The blowfish key should be the constant string just next to it. Cheers.

Edit: Just corrected my patch range. it isn't 5509, it's 5508.
Old 12/31/2013, 22:58   #3

Its 5065 for sure, so you are probably close Fang
Old 01/01/2014, 01:58   #4

That key is used from the beginning of the Blowfish implementation till the change of the crypto (when they tried to get rid of the botters and epic failed). That means the client version might be either 5029, either the last patch available so that's not really an accurate search term to use if you want to find a specific patch.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Your Client is invalid Version Re-install the latest Version Game Client ?
02/23/2018 - CrossFire - 18 Replies
Hey, Immer wenn ich CF Starte, kommt diese Meldung: "Your Client is invalid Version - Reinstall the latest Version Game Client" Habe es bereits neu instaliert, trotzdem bleibt es ! Danke für die Hilfe.
CLient Version higher than Server files Version
09/24/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi all, i'm facing a problem with my PS, I downloaded the Y0123 Newly released DB/Server Files + PrimSro Client that he released and tried to use them in my PS but with an error when try to connect to the game stating that my Client is asking for higher version than my server files. so my question is , where to get the good Client version that can be used with normal old VSRO files ?? I searched a lot in the forum and half of the links are broken , and had no luck finding any so any...
[HELP] Version problem (Client version does not match)
03/15/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 12 Replies
I just configured this episode 5 pserver, but when I try to connect, it says that the "Client version doesn't match"! I have updated my download of Shaiya fully, and have then edited the game.exe file to my server(It is connecting perfectly). Anyone having the game.exe file for that guide, or having the version number to use in the pserver? I have tried : 0x00000000 0x08022100 None working:( Thanks in advance!
"Your Client is Old Version - Reinstall the latest Version Game Client".
02/12/2012 - CrossFire - 29 Replies
Hey, Immer wenn ich CF Starte, kommt diese Meldung: "Your Client is Old Version - Reinstall the latest Version Game Client". Ich hab neu runtergeladen.