Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Req: pervade dmg%, and my reflect skill?

Discussion on Req: pervade dmg%, and my reflect skill? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Req: pervade dmg%, and my reflect skill?

Hello,
I'd like to know the dmg % pervade has every lvl. If anyone knows it would be great.

I done the reflect skill like this:
SkillAttributes[3060] = new ushort[1][];
SkillAttributes[3060][0] = new ushort[6] { 7, 0, 0, 100, 0, 10 };
SkillsDone.Add(3060, 0);

anyone knows what i did wrong cuz it doesnt activate
Old 08/15/2009, 09:00   #2

did you do UseSkill?
Old 08/15/2009, 10:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehPwnzor View Post
did you do UseSkill?
Reflect shouldnt be in UseSkill.But it could.
Old 08/15/2009, 10:33   #4

my bad your right
Old 08/15/2009, 10:44   #5

like damian said it COULD be in useskill but most likely its in damage calculations and attack... so you have to code it in ur self...damian PM me i need ur msn i need some help with something

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pervade?
06/19/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
i no what it is i no how to get it i need some info on it the only skill i have not found any info on like pics of diff lvls, atk power, exp required to lvl, lvl required to lvl, the reason is i decided to make a water tao (u no the real kind not one u lvl to get the db) well hes lvl 109 gonna be wat-wat-fire im going to rb at 110 and im going to rb into a water tao i like the idea of pervade but havent seen any info cant find it on CO website looked here found nothing been searching...
Pervade...
10/21/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
//
Pervade Bot
10/28/2006 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 13 Replies
Guys ive seen a lot of ppl asking for a pervade bot(including me) but i found out the best bot for pervade for ppl who r stacked and just have to sit and reattack: COpartner. lol yea it does everything litteraly. ok set it to: leveling, taoist, right button, 0.5 speed of attacking, put the name of the monster, put complete name, put sit in F2 and pervade in skill box, and put 20 seconds to press the F2, on the items u put none and in area 0 and move 0. Done. works great for me. never fails....
pervade
09/11/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Can anyone make a magictype with just the old pervade effects?
PERVADE!!!
03/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 26 Replies
i really need this bot for basilisk.. lvling my rb water-water is crazy after lvl 110.. i just need a bot that sits and pervade inside a stack. I tryed, but i cannot find on forum. maybe i am dumb, and dunt know how to search for it, if you could help me i whould really appreciate it. btw it definetly has to do it when the window is minimised.. else i can use ghost mouse. i got something.. i have COpartnermini. it works perfectly minimised. BUT the problem is it sits too fast, and pervade...