Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Review]TazerCo Private Server

Discussion on [Review]TazerCo Private Server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/07/2009, 18:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
@blade
Stop putting the links to their website if they don't have a link back to e*pvp, then it's somewhat advertising, last warning for you now.

#Cleaned up
Well I am the owner of TazerCo. Sorry I have been working on a bunch of stuff and I've forgotten to thank Elitepvpers. But I will. You will see me thanking elitepvpers on my main page of the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbest View Post
Code:
-No hackers. (I will never have the "Dominus-CO" problem with hackers)
Why are you so sure about this?You think you will be never hacked.
Copals have been hacked and AndreaCo too.

And for you knowledge to have a nice server and NOT to fail ,for begining make
some lil drops not DB /Meteors/CPS 'rain' ,and remove that Santa replacing with
a another NPC who selling some items NOT full +12 ,
let's say +2 for 2.000.000 ,and some cps for a small amount of silvers.

Have fun and good luck !!
As I said before I was going to change the free item NPC to give out +6 or +9 not +12, but since I don't know how I can't. And Btw by hackers I mean the people that go ingame and use speed hack etc. Not hackers that like, I don't know whatever you mean.. hack the server? Like take it over and delete it? Lol I'm not afraid of that but thanks for mentioning it.

#merged by emme
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2010, 23:43   #17

dued i need help i already download ur serever but im stcuk in the server.dat part plis help and i need to make an account wich i cant i doesnt let me i need help
Old 02/09/2010, 23:48   #18

#reported - bumping old threads
Closed Thread