Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mentor exp problem

Discussion on Mentor exp problem within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mentor exp problem

Mentor exp is giving a lot less than it should be like 3 times less, anyone know how to fix or make it normal? (Asking for a friend)

Apprentice experience is giving 3 times less than it normally would, Ex. 70ish expballs for 1-130 instead it gives like 23.
Old 08/06/2009, 04:42   #2

i noticed a changed n the exp as well
Old 08/06/2009, 04:57   #3

Possible wrong section? This is private servers not real conquer section
Old 08/06/2009, 07:40   #4

no it's for a private server lol the owner doesn't know how to fix, someone told me it's in the rates or something..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]I need a mentor
04/21/2010 - CO2 Programming - 9 Replies
Well i need a mentor which can guide me through all the codes i know the neccecary things to code but i don't know how to use them so i need someone to guide me x.x. Talking bout coding private server programing languge C#
I need a mentor
02/23/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I need a mentor which would teach me about programing (coding) in C# so i would be able to code a conqueonline private server quest etc Thanks=p if you want to help me add me on my msn [email protected]
mentor
09/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
its possible add the mentor and the mentor reward And for those who have problems for login in the server or in order that others logeen ask me.
Mentor exp
03/13/2008 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
Want to get 250+ mentor exp ? in 5 minutes?! (depends on your potency) in 5 minutes?! just create new account and lvl it till lvl 3 (lvl 3 u get xp skill doesnt matter mage or warrior) then (this part is optional ->) come to your newb account with your real acc and make mentor relationship(this is only for running thru monsters less monsters will attack your noob when mentor shares pot) now go to icyland with both accounts then go to icy f4 team up and as soon as xp skill is ready use it with...
I need a mentor
10/23/2006 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
Hello guys im kind of new here i need a mentor add meh to msn and ill explain it even further, [email protected]