Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error:Disconnected with game server. Please login the game again!

Discussion on Error:Disconnected with game server. Please login the game again! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error:Disconnected with game server. Please login the game again!

Hi I start up my server and i set the csv3config to my hamachi IP and auth port and when i launch my play.exe I get this error "Errorisconnected with game server. Please login the game again!". I do have the ports the same source side[config.ini], and the client[csv3config]. I know both sides are correct i double checked, but i still get the error.
Is it my play.exe?
Is it because i didnt unblock the auth port and game port tcp outgoing?or inbound?
The reason why i asked this for the millionth time is because its a mix of "Port forwarding type of thing" "Client side/server side configs"
I started this because all the post on epvp are scattered so i decided to mix this one together to make it like the real answered one with the correct way to fix this problem
I also do know it is on the "common login problem" thread that was started, but the problem explained there was just a very very short part of the problem, which i would like the full problem and the way to officially help people to fix this problem that has been bugging MANY MANY people, but im sure they are too afraid to open a thread because of obvious and bad replies
I do know it will be a obvious answer but i need it in detail for everyone out there including me who have problems with very very short instructions

Basically how to fix this problem and what to do to prevent this from happening "Errorisconnected with game server. Please login the game again!"
Please answer so we can most likely hopefully end this hassle of searching different sentences for the main answer

Thanks
Polf

PS
Members please thank the people that have helped you to fix this problem!
Old 02/08/2014, 13:39   #2

Your Version Server !?

You Must Make Server With : Source & Patch & Game Server & AccountServer & MySql .... This Problem in This Files No More And Check Server.dat Or csv3config

csv3config Must make ip 127.0.0.1 and Your Server Name !! Must you type Name Server
Old 02/09/2014, 00:21   #3

host=25.125.169.43 ip
port=9958 gameport
Old 02/09/2014, 01:56   #4

elite*gold: 26
It might be the encryption key, The Blowfish key itself, It must be the same in the executable and the server, Check it out its prolly whats causing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]SuperHero View Post
Your Version Server !?

You Must Make Server With : Source & Patch & Game Server & AccountServer & MySql .... This Problem in This Files No More And Check Server.dat Or csv3config

csv3config Must make ip 127.0.0.1 and Your Server Name !! Must you type Name Server
Quit posting useless **** please? That made no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoumatrix View Post
host=25.125.169.43 ip
port=9958 gameport
If it was the ports or the IP it wouldn't even show the login bar, So you're point isn't valid.
Old 02/09/2014, 16:41   #5

There are a few possible reason why this could be happening.

Wrong client, meaning invalid cryptography/cryptography keys thus the game server packets are invalid.

An exception thrown or a disconnection invoked either at accepting the connection at the game server or in your login sequence packets starting from 1052.

The error doesn't mean it could not connect, but that the connection was dropped during the login sequence.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2014, 21:56   #6

The hook needs to be modified to work with the latest client.