Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with Rankings

Discussion on Help with Rankings within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with Rankings

Hey, im using rankings made by scott something. I didnt make any of this.
Im trying to insert the rank itself into the left hand column, I have no idea how though. Tried closing tds & trs but didnt work.
I echod one of the row variables which just appears as the data all written as one thing without spaces

Code:
$sql = "SELECT
                c.Level as Level,
                c.CharName as CharName,
                c.Job as Job
                FROM
                characters as c
              ORDER BY
                c.Level
              DESC
              LIMIT 0,10
              ";
$result = @mysql_query($sql) or die(mysql_error());

echo "<table border='0' style='border-collapse: collapse'><div align='center'>";
echo "<tr><th width='30'>Rank</th><th width='100'>Level``	</th> <th>Name</th> <th>Class</th> </tr>";

while($row = mysql_fetch_array( $result )) {
	echo "<tr><td bgcolor=''>"; 
        echo "1 - 10 rankings here D:";
	echo "</td><td bgcolor=''>"; 
	echo $row['Level'];
	echo $row['CharName'];
	include ('class.php');
	echo "</td></tr>"; 
} 
				echo "</div></table>";

Similar Threads Similar Threads
international rankings
08/16/2010 - Starcraft 2 - 4 Replies
http://sc2ranks.com Russia / Taiwan / SE Asia / Europe / Korea / NA / Latin America Finde solche Statistik Seiten unfassbar interessant und konnte sie euch nicht vorenthalten. Aber nicht nur die Ladder-Stats sind zusammgenfasst, sondern auch die Anzahl der "laddernden" Spieler. Indirekt würde man so auch eine interessante Spieleranzahl erhalten.
5065 Sources Rankings
08/25/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Does any one know if there is any way if getting a 5065 source with out the rankings of duke and all or does any one know of a way of taking it out please let me know on here or at [email protected] thanks
Eudemon and Noble Rankings ?
07/24/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
Hi everyone just wondering if there is a way to remove the rankings for PM's pets as they take up the top spots ? Oh and how can I remove users noble donations ? Hope someone can help :D, TrImAn
[Release]Eudemon Rankings
02/06/2008 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
Here's the PHP script for top 10 eudemons of each type... (Note: I think a few eudemons are missiong from the definitions array, so.. Yeah you'll have to find out which are missing and add them yourself.. Just find the last three digits of their id and turn the last digit into a 0 and add them to the list like the rest are.) definitions.php <?php $eudemon = "WarriorPatk"; $eudemon = "WarriorPdef";
Forum rankings
10/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey all, Just wondering how forum rankings work. I know that when you sign up you are a junior member, when you get more than 40posts your a member and that once you have sent 100posts you are a senior member. How do you become those cool names like "3Lite" and have 3 badges next to your name like *M*. Hiyoal :D